Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
Should see a bunch of trucks heading out of Port.. Similar to this.. Heading to Giga Factory.
Tesla Cybertruck 9k Ton IDRA Gigapress For Cybertruck Has ARRIVED IN USA! trucks heading out
Sponsored

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I'd like to point out Tesla earnings in 10 days, for those unaware. I'd be happy, but not surprised, if we hear of an "event next month or so" surrounding Semi production / Cybertruck update. I am positive the press will be getting built and as such bringing up huge confidence in the Tesla exec group. Like a lot of projects, there are milestones; press arrival is almost one of them. Press running is the most important one. WHAT level of production is that stamp spitting out???

Anyway, the event..........

"All about trucks."

"Keep on Truckn."

Although I doubt if they'd exactly formally announce this event on the call, or if they do - no date/ details stated..... 11.21.22 is still my guess, just cute to be a 3 years anniversary of unveil and update event. I think I first guessed this in April after the Cyber Rodeo disappointment. I believe they axed more details last minute at CR. Things just weren't working quite right on the stage.

Just spit balling. Sunday thinks.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Should see a bunch of trucks heading out of Port.. Similar to this.. Heading to Giga Factory.
trucks heading out.jpg
In the past, it's been on beds out in the open, but I wouldn't be surprised if for time sake they just truck over the 20'ers and lets Tesla / IDRA unload it all
Tesla Cybertruck 9k Ton IDRA Gigapress For Cybertruck Has ARRIVED IN USA! 1665343417519

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
trucks heading out.jpg
There will be 6000+ containers on that truck. Won’t be able to discern the IDRA stuff on that end.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I'd like to point out Tesla earnings in 10 days, for those unaware. I'd be happy, but not surprised, if we hear of an "event next month or so" surrounding Semi production / Cybertruck update. I am positive the press will be getting built and as such bringing up huge confidence in the Tesla exec group. Like a lot of projects, there are milestones; press arrival is almost one of them. Press running is the most important one. WHAT level of production is that stamp spitting out???

Anyway, the event..........

"All about trucks."

"Keep on Truckn."

Although I doubt if they'd exactly formally announce this event on the call, or if they do - no date/ details stated..... 11.21.22 is still my guess, just cute to be a 3 years anniversary of unveil and update event. I think I first guessed this in April after the Cyber Rodeo disappointment. I believe they axed more details last minute at CR. Things just weren't working quite right on the stage.

Just spit balling. Sunday thinks.
They typically say if they expect to start production of a product during the next quarter or where they are in the production process. I would not be surprised if they did that.

I suspect Tesla semi will be a quiet launch. They aren’t taking order now and they only have super slow production capacity

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
They typically say if they expect to start production of a product during the next quarter or where they are in the production process. I would not be surprised if they did that.

I suspect Tesla semi will be a quiet launch. They aren’t taking order now and they only have super slow production capacity
I meant an Elon nonchalant "we'll have an event next month or so to show what we have, the press is just getting here" as a low key rebuttal to the obvious Cybertruck questions "when? how much?"

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
So what do we think, is this a million dollar, two million dollar machine?
I'm definitely excited to see them. I'm around 250k, where are you?

Regardless of how they work through preorders, or drop off, I'm sure I am not owning my truck til 2024.
I'm like 216,000. Hoping for a quick ramp-up.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag

Elon did mention delivering a few semis to Pepsi in December. It almost sounds like they'll be hand-built. But that's not Tesla style.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I meant an Elon nonchalant "we'll have an event next month or so to show what we have, the press is just getting here" as a low key rebuttal to the obvious Cybertruck questions "when? how much?"
You’ve really latched into this November launch/ Cybertruck reveal event.

If the Gigapress is online, maybe it’ll be a thing. Would be fantastic and a solid sign production is on schedule/ maybe a hint we’ll see the first deliveries before mid-year.

Elon did mention delivering a few semis to Pepsi in December. It almost sounds like they'll be hand-built. But that's not Tesla style.
Certainly sounds like they have a small scale production set up but won’t be ready for scaled production for a while. I don’t know about “hand built”, But maybe just enough capacity to build a handful at a time. Considering the price should still be profitable.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
You’ve really latched into this November launch/ Cybertruck reveal event..
🤝 dude. If im right the whole time tho….

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Not meant as a criticism. You found the GP after all.

I’d love for it to happen. I’m just a bit cynical by nature.
As am I man, but like… I feel like it’s the next “probable” date. If not then then I agree with you: March event.

I just feel like this one’s different(this vehicle launch), they wanna give a good solid heads up on pricing and capture the customers.

Hopeful, but experienced hah 🍻

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So what do we think, is this a million dollar, two million dollar machine?

I'm like 216,000. Hoping for a quick ramp-up.
I am at 46k...........is that number high enough to have most of bugs worked out?

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag