Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The timer started when IDRA completed the test, and started taking it apart.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Elon would've been a stickler for accuracy if the tweet wasn't correct - he wouldn't have replied to it.

So yeah, it's here.

-Crissa
What Elon said is true…he is anxious to see what the 9K ton gigapress can do. So are a lot of people, including me. I don’t see how that is verification. Maybe, maybe not. Elon has a habit of being vague and of teasing.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
What Elon said is true…he is anxious to see what the 9K ton gigapress can do. So are a lot of people, including me. I don’t see how that is verification. Maybe, maybe not. Elon has a habit of being vague and of teasing.
You’re implying that he posted that tweet, referring to it arriving, with the docs I dug out showing 12 20’ containers weight 171k lbs..

but he’s just being vague? Caaamaaaaaan hahah

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
A glitch during testing could mean weeks or months of delay.

In a previous thread, we had guesstimated production starts approx. 6 months once is passed for delivery.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
You’re implying that he posted that tweet, referring to it arriving, with the docs I dug out showing 12 20’ containers weight 171k lbs..

but he’s just being vague? Caaamaaaaaan hahah
I saw the tweet and I saw the docs but I am sorry but the docs said it was a shipment of electronic parts and I couldn’t tell that it was from IDRA. I want it to be the press I am just not convinced by what has been shared and Elon’s tweet didn’t seal the deal for me. I am only too happy to be proven wrong.

RMK!

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Model 3 SR, CT on order
Country flag
Tesla needs the Cybertruck to be built ASAP for a lot of reasons and all things considered, this information seems like the real deal despite the electronic components BOL listing. This machines sole purpose is to produce a key component of very large electronic transportation device so it's not necessarily mislabeled from a classification standpoint. If true, I'm guessing we see CT Gigapress output in Texas this year and maybe true prototypes Q2 2023. That means early deliveries in mid- late 2023 .... works for me!

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
I saw the tweet and I saw the docs but I am sorry but the docs said it was a shipment of electronic parts and I couldn’t tell that it was from IDRA. I want it to be the press I am just not convinced by what has been shared and Elon’s tweet didn’t seal the deal for me. I am only too happy to be proven wrong.
The tweets all my info from this post
Elon himself has said basically, it’s the press.

ecotrials

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, electric trials bike
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It didn't say electronic parts. It said "electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof". I can certainly believe that could be the press, especially given departure and arrival ports, and Elon confirmed. Doubt if you wish, I choose to feed this glimmer of hope.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
It didn't say electronic parts. It said "electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof". I can certainly believe that could be the press, especially given departure and arrival ports, and Elon confirmed. Doubt if you wish, I choose to feed this glimmer of hope.
I hope too, friends. I want all of this as much as anyone.

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
As designed into the plan by a reprobate billionaire engineer, aided and abetted by an Italian machinery firm and a global inertia in regards to the advancement of technology... the future has arrived on the shores of Austin Texas.

One please.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Well, this is huge. Finally, a confirmed morsel of info. The best morsel is going to be when I get a call from Tesla asking "Do you want us to deliver your Cybertruck today, or tomorrow?" I figger around this time 2023. The cybervoid is getting bigger. Or smaller? Whatevs. Today is a good day, and "It's getting better all the time...better...betteeer.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Well, this is huge. Finally, a confirmed morsel of info. The best morsel is going to be when I get a call from Tesla asking "Do you want us to deliver your Cybertruck today, or tomorrow?" I figger around this time 2023. The cybervoid is getting bigger. Or smaller? Whatevs. Today is a good day, and "It's getting better all the time...better...betteeer.
I'm definitely excited to see them. I'm around 250k, where are you?

Regardless of how they work through preorders, or drop off, I'm sure I am not owning my truck til 2024.
Sponsored