luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
given the option of where you'd like to have the range of "lift" My bottom parameter would be a couple of inches higher than this, but with how little I will go off of a paved surface, and how often I would want to get the most I could out of the kw's I'd enjoy going nearly this low on the Interstate.

OP
OP
Saskateam

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
I want the clearance for Saskatchewan Highways. We get some mean frost heaves and pot holes here.

slomobile

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Roboticist
Country flag
Assuming that sailpanel area is 3mm stainless like the rest and an interior triangle can safely be cut out, there is no problem making that window an aftermarket mod.

I think that area is ripe for owner modification. Drill to add switches or indicator lights, or tool hatch, or integrated lunchbox, coffee dispenser, fish tank, RGB festooned PC, cereal bar, grain bin for your horse, exterior glovebox, tow chain compartment, road flares, pieces of flair, exterior monitor...

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Here is a different rendering of the CT with a glass panel behind the C pillar. The person said 38 of the 40 people he showed prefer it. What are your thoughts?
You can have a partial wrap to get that look. No real benefit to an actual window.

As others pointed out, that space was originally to be the sail pillar storage. I would definitely prefer they kept the storage to a window. You can sticker the heck out of the pillar door.

Bitmaster

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I am not a fan of the idea either. I prefer the look of the CT with the metal sail pillar. My guess is 2 of the 40 people planned to buy the CT and 38 would not buy an “ugly” vehicle. I did like relocating the charge flap from directly behind the rear tire.
I agree in my Volt it is in the front drivers side quarter panel, very convenient location.