Anyone selling what your CT will replace?

AndrewB

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT-Tri Res, V10 Excursion, Victory Tour, Prius
Occupation
IT support, Development and Sys Admin
Country flag
Selling my 2001 6.8L V10 Excursion. I drag around a heavy trailer and a bunch of kids with it.
I will miss my extra 2 seats, but the cost savings will be worth it.
My excursion costs about $0.33 to $0.40 per mile to run, the CT will only cost $0.05 to $0.09 per mile.
Sponsored

chalupacabre

First Name
chalupacabre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 T3LR/DM
Occupation
vetter
Country flag
Sold my 13 Volt before the battery warranty expired last month. Sold to Carvana for $12K, a lot better than i thought it would sell for. Wife and me down to her 19Md3/DM/FSD, which is car aplenty! Have ordered Zoom electric scooter to commute about 1 mile. Will couple scooter with CT for excursions when traveling.

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler 300, C7 Corvette, Slingshot
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The used vehicle market is hot/premium.
I just sold my 2013 G-Wagon for more than I paid for it 4 years ago! CT3 was going to replace it.

Our household has 2 more cars so can deal with it if my Jan2022 production target slips ?
Tell me about it! Just sold a 3-yr old Corvette for $6K more than I paid for it new. Getting a new C8 this time next year, and figured I'd save on another year's depreciation, but never expected to be able to get that much for it now!

Cyber Dave 2

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Stinger, Road King Classic
Occupation
Retired Fireman
Country flag
The used vehicle market is hot/premium.
I just sold my 2013 G-Wagon for more than I paid for it 4 years ago! CT3 was going to replace it.

Our household has 2 more cars so can deal with it if my Jan2022 production target slips ?
I have a 2018 Kia Stinger, GT 2 AWD that I will sell. Thinking about selling it soon and getting a Y while I wait for the CT.

dtruckman

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Accura MDX Hybrid, 2005 Dodge Dakota 4X4
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I live in a state that has sales tax on a new vehicle and the trade in reduces that tax so I'm keeping my trusty Dodge until then.

CyberKeggy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not a cybertruck.....yet!
Country flag
I'm replacing a 2003 Honda Civic. It has been a great car, but I want something much bigger to haul around the kids.

OP
OP

TBONO

First Name
Tone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Tell me about it! Just sold a 3-yr old Corvette for $6K more than I paid for it new. Getting a new C8 this time next year, and figured I'd save on another year's depreciation, but never expected to be able to get that much for it now!
nice!
Tesla Cybertruck Anyone selling what your CT will replace? 1624808003290
Corvettes are among the top of the list I’ve used cars in very high demand. This is the list that what is a catalyst for me too that’s my car

SpaceDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Kia Sportage PHEV... 2025+ GMC Denali EV
Occupation
Space Cowboy
Country flag
I have a 2014 Ford Focus SE hatchback that runs on FlexFuel (E85). I've spent about $3K on performance upgrades, and I doubt I would get much for it if I tried to sell it.

Might just keep both for a while, as the Focus is super fun to drive.

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
I almost bought a Jeep, but got another Subaru Outback. Will trade it in or sell it to carvana, whichever gets me the most.

The Leaf has been a great town car and we will keep until the wife wants something new. The motorcycle I will keep until Zero or someone makes a decent EV bagger.

Dave Lyon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350
Occupation
entrepreneur
Country flag
I'm hoping the CT will replace my F350 which I use to pull my 18k lb 5th wheel. My guess is that it won't be up to the job, so I'll have to keep my F350 until I know for sure.

I'll likely know before my number comes up because I'm pretty low on the list. I've considered getting the Tesla semi and mounting a model 3 to the back of it, but I'm afraid it's gonna be too expensive.

MRTENNANT

First Name
Tray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Tesla Model 3, Tesla CT on Order
Occupation
Archaeologist
Country flag
Im replacing a 2016 Model S and a 2007 Dodge Ram Quad 4X4. We have a 2017 Model 3 also, that one we will keep for the time being. Unless my currently 14 year old is old enough to drive by the time I get the CT hahah, then maybe he can have the S.
Sponsored