g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
What could possibly go wrong at a live Tesla event for the Cybertruck?

1649272246395.png
The more I think about that, I think they did that purpose. IDK. They showed the glad taking a good beating then it breaks on the truck? Here we are still talking about it 2 and a half years later. 50/50
Sponsored

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
More catastrophic than smashing two windows on the truck on stage in front of millions of people?
In a tractor pull, your rear wheel assembly falls off. (I am describing an unrealistic example)

Pretty bad. I bought the t-shirt of the broken window. I don’t think I would be interested in the losing it’s ass CT shirt.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Plot twist: same truck size(measured) they just recycled the cover from the OG prototype and that's why it looks drapey. Well played Elon...

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Plot twist: same truck size(measured) they just recycled the cover from the OG prototype and that's why it looks drapey. Well played Elon...
Plot twist: The guy who was super careful tucking in the first one in realized he had a date with his girlfriend dialed in the second one.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
In a tractor pull, your rear wheel assembly falls off. (I am describing an unrealistic example)

Pretty bad. I bought the t-shirt of the broken window. I don’t think I would be interested in the losing it’s ass CT shirt.
I don’t see a giant mud-put set up so I wouldn’t worry overmuch about assless trucks.

I would love to see them do a small off-road course and do test drives of the Cybertruck over that route. That would be pretty low-risk and show off the truck in it’s element.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
I believe the cars got there yesterday afternoon. See the images attached, one showing the large 18 wheeler transport and the smaller box looking truck? Very similar to what moved the Cybertruck there back in January near earnings.

Tesla Cybertruck BREAKING! Cybertruck Spotted On Site at Austin Giga Factory for Cyber Rodeo Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 12.31.58 PM

Tesla Cybertruck BREAKING! Cybertruck Spotted On Site at Austin Giga Factory for Cyber Rodeo Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 12.32.04 PM

RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Of course there is a Cybertruck at the CyberRodeo.

Presumably there will be Cybertruck rides right?

Hopefully some non-potato Owners will be there.
I'd bet there will be no rides, far too many people invited for that to happen. Will be just static display of the prototypes.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I'd bet there will be no rides, far too many people invited for that to happen. Will be just static display of the prototypes.
There wererides at the Berlin event. Obviously not Cybertruck, but they won’t be making the Cybertruck there and it didn’t make an appearance.

You are likely right though.

gillfoto

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y 2021, Tundra DC 4x4 SR5 TRD 07.
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Since I'm not going, never been invited. I have added my Cybertruck (Hotwheels - actually own 2 ;-)). New Avatar hope you have fun without me!

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The more I think about that, I think they did that purpose. IDK. They showed the glad taking a good beating then it breaks on the truck? Here we are still talking about it 2 and a half years later. 50/50
Yea, I've always thought that too. Looks like it was hit with 2 bullets… Perfect result if that was what you were after...AND beautifully placed... he was only standing a step or 2 away.

Musk is the master of subliminal advertising, this was modus operandi.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
CANCLD I love it.

This would be pretty epic. Or a proper tractor pull with the Cybertruck on one side.
Edmonds tractor pull results. (Lightning was done with two types of tires)

Tesla Cybertruck BREAKING! Cybertruck Spotted On Site at Austin Giga Factory for Cyber Rodeo jujAl8e
Sponsored