Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYLR, M3LR, M3LR, CT
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
I have a shop code good for $700 because my Powershare Home Backup was cancelled. It expires on 5/9/2024. If you don't use all $700 in 1 purchase, the remaining amount will be forfeit.

All the products I want to order are out of stock (OOS). Any ideas on how to get around this expiration date?

I was thinking about ordering a wall charger, and then returning it for store-credit to be used when the OOS parts are back in stock. Will that work? Any other ideas?
Sponsored

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
In to hear the answer. In a week or two i guess I'll be in the same predicament.

DFWBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (May??), MS'22 (Sold), M3P (Sold)
Country flag
Pays $20k more for truck than release price
Pays $20k more for founders edition
Can't use the $1200 charger, gets $700 in-store credit.
And have to use it in 10 days?! O_O

I was at my bank trying to work through finances, and we decided to just have me pay directly through the app so didn't waste time. But bank was unsure if Tesla would put them as lien holder on the Title.

Called Tesla financing (after 10 steps through phone) to get "call during open hours" (which it was)
Called again 10 mins later, same thing
Called again 15 mins later, same thing
Finally went to the Tesla Service Center (in tx no dealers) and they told me they couldnt help. And I had to be a bit rude and tell them "no you're helping me today so I can spend my $100k+ on this truck :D" Eventually they were very helpful, but Tesla is definitely struggling with this launch .-.

Speedr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
I have a shop code good for $700 because my Powershare Home Backup was cancelled. It expires on 5/9/2024. If you don't use all $700 in 1 purchase, the remaining amount will be forfeit.

All the products I want to order are out of stock (OOS). Any ideas on how to get around this expiration date?

I was thinking about ordering a wall charger, and then returning it for store-credit to be used when the OOS parts are back in stock. Will that work? Any other ideas?
You sure it's not 2025?

OP
OP
ItsDrew

ItsDrew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYLR, M3LR, M3LR, CT
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
You sure it's not 2025?
Apparently they sent the email on accident. The "Hi FNAME LNAME" was someone else, and the code didn't work, and the expiration date was 2024. Hopefully I'll get the correct code/email soon.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

That isn't fair/right. There should be no expiration and they should let FS owners submit orders whether or not they have stock.

Dmayo305

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S, 2023 Model X, Awaiting VIN for CT
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag