No-ICE

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Tundra
Country flag
I met the local pool guy who is using his new CT as his daily work truck. He absolutely loves it and functions extremely well has a daily work truck. He admitted to already spilling pool chlorine on the SS skin which was absolutely no issue for the CT.

When he gets home for the day he plugs in the CT and sets it to charge after midnight to take advantage of lower utility rates and has it fully charged to 80% ready to go the next day. He sold his Dodge RAM 2500 which was is previous work truck.

So here is perfect example of a CT being used as a daily work truck. And it replaced a ICE truck.

Tesla Cybertruck CT being used as a Daily Work Truck Pool Guy Work Truck
N.ICE
Sponsored

Broski

First Name
Broski
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I met the local pool guy who is using his new CT as his daily work truck. He absolutely loves it and functions extremely well has a daily work truck. He admitted to already spilling pool chlorine on the SS skin which was absolutely no issue for the CT.

When he gets home for the day he plugs in the CT and sets it to charge after midnight to take advantage of lower utility rates and has it fully charged to 80% ready to go the next day. He sold his Dodge RAM 2500 which was is previous work truck.

So here is perfect example of a CT being used as a daily work truck. And it replaced a ICE truck.

Pool Guy Work Truck.jpg
N.ICE
Note to self: consider pool maintenance career
✍🏻

Cold.Truth

First Name
Big A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 CT AWD, 1987 Carerra, 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Occupation
I.T. Project Management
Country flag
I came across a guy on X who swore all examples of CT as a work truck were staged and fake.. Photo ops, etc. He was responding to a post from Elon himself. I respectfully disagreed and pointed out there have already been examples of them being used as work trucks. He kept commenting about it. #confirmationbias

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag

Pool Guy Work Truck.jpg
N.ICE
Note to self, look for his rich sugar momma. :p

Propernice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model 3, Audi RS6, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Im going all in using it as a work truck (construction). I sold my Mercedes Sprinter van yesterday. Showed up to some jobsites for the first time as well. Not the same as a van but ill make it work

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
Mr. Robinson's Pool Maintenance.
That should give them a hint of what other services you provide.

Though your market will be limited to lonely boomers in their 70s. :eek:Should look forward for inheritance too. :p

thedownwardmachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 MSP, stalks ftw
Country flag
You know what's funny to me is when people say the CT can't be used as a work truck because you can't reach over the sill near the cab.

Meanwhile I see lifted trucks all the time where you can't even see into the bed. Yesterday in fact I saw one with one of those bed tool boxes in back.

I've been thinking there should be a thread here dedicated to photos of trucks that "can't be a work truck" but are being used for work.

Darth abbott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I will be using my truck as a work truck as well. I install lighting systems in high-end homes. I currently use a sprinter but don't need the size. I'll still have the ability to use the sprinter when I need the extra size, but the Cyber truck is going to be ideal. I will update with the Milwaukee setup when take delivery of the truck this week!

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag

Pool Guy Work Truck.jpg
N.ICE
Having advertising on side of truck might bring a lot more business.

Has anyone used magnetically held signage on side of Cybertruck?

----------- more Cybertrucks working ---------------

Tesla Cybertruck CT being used as a Daily Work Truck 1711676641990-hl

Anerd4u
At aNerd4u, we offer comprehensive managed IT services to small businesses focusing on the healthcare sector.
https://anerd4u.thewebglow.com

Tesla Cybertruck CT being used as a Daily Work Truck 1711676798171-bb

Tesla Cybertruck CT being used as a Daily Work Truck 1711676732256-5k

Tesla Cybertruck CT being used as a Daily Work Truck 1711677033431-i

Cybertruck May Be Best Selling EV Truck of 2024!
Mar 28, 2024
Tailosive EV

------

------------------------------

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation