Geverson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y and X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Woke up my normal hour ~5am picked up my phone checked few news/emails everything normal...takes me an hour or so after I get out of bed to get going...
got to my truck at 6:45 ish and nothing... no phone communication so, I went and got my keys and also nothing...since it's still new to me I used the proper method and contacted roadside. Also, the app was stating last seen an hour ago.

Only to find out that they did exactly what the instructions says to do if you are dead battery. which I was at 80%. after opening the frunk so I could get access to the main truck to get all my belongings out to get it towed.

The shop had to scaled to the engineering level due to no one had experience this before... My screen did come up with the 12V battery jumper but, could not do anything with the screen however, it did show that the 48V battery was 80%.
Sponsored

Broski

First Name
Broski
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Woke up my normal hour ~5am picked up my phone checked few news/emails everything normal...takes me an hour or so after I get out of bed to get going...
got to my truck at 6:45 ish and nothing... no phone communication so, I went and got my keys and also nothing...since it's still new to me I used the proper method and contacted roadside.

Only to find out that they did exactly what the instructions says to do if you are dead battery. which I was at 80%. after opening the frunk so I could get access to the main truck to get all my belongings out to get it towed.

The shop had to scaled to the engineering level due to no one had experience this before... My screen did come up with the 12V battery jumper but, could not do anything with the screen however, it did show that the 48V battery was 80%.
Downer first post

OP
OP
Gevi

Gevi

First Name
Geverson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y and X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Downer first post
Chill, If look at it I've just joined recently...I have a Y and X and I have nothing bad to say about it.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
got to my truck at 6:45 ish and nothing... no phone communication so, I went and got my keys and also nothing...since it's still new to me I used the proper method and contacted roadside. Also, the app was stating last seen an hour ago.

@Gevi your still showing as waiting for VIN on the tracker, can you give us the date you got your VIN and the date you took delivery please ?

OP
OP
Gevi

Gevi

First Name
Geverson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y and X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
@Gevi your still showing as waiting for VIN on the tracker, can you give us the date you got your VIN and the date you took delivery please ?
Updated

Darth abbott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
updated the spredsheet
Can you toss the info in this thread as well. So people don't have to go all the way to know tracker and search for you? Really most was just want to know you vin range.

OP
OP
Gevi

Gevi

First Name
Geverson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y and X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Can you toss the info in this thread as well. So people don't have to go all the way to know tracker and search for you? Really most was just want to know you vin range.

ColonelZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, 2020 Model X Raven
Country flag
Uggg that’s a bummer. I’m about to hit 1K on mine and so far no issues (except for a creaking sound coming from back drivers side but I’m not sure if it’s always been there or not) - fingers crossed.

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
One benefit of gas vehicles is that once you get 1,000 miles in problem free you are mostly good to go. The EVs though it seems the number is about 10,000 miles or a year before you can assume any problems have arisen.
Sponsored