Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MY, 2001 ford Sportrac
Occupation
mech design engineer-ret.
Country flag
Why don't we all just use the "Nikola Method" and only visit places that are downhill
I am not sure about downhill but my dad used to tell me that his walk to school and back home were both uphill and in the snow!
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I am not sure about downhill but my dad used to tell me that his walk to school and back home were both uphill and in the snow!
Yes, so just move back to his school years home, and start taking night classes at his old school building. As long as you walk backwards on that commute, you will be traveling back in time.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Speaking of ships, it reminds me of this puzzle question I heard a long time ago. Looking at the 2 ships (go with me on this, my drawing is not much different than a kindergartener) below, which direction does the flag on the front wave? (See the little pirate flag at the front?)

Ship_Flags.jpg

I've been very surprised at some people's insistence that their answer is the absolute correct one.
Columbus better watch out for them pirates hanging out in the Bermuda triangle.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Columbus better watch out for them pirates hanging out in the Bermuda triangle.
I'm less concerned about the Bermuda triangle than I am about the energy loci at the intersections of ley lines. The Bermuda triangle is fairly easy to avoid (at least for me since I don't live in that area). But it seems like every interesting place I would like to visit just happens to be at a ley line loci. From what I have been seeing, ley line loci seem to concentrate some sort of energy or force by reducing the general intelligence of the humans in that location. I'm worried that if I visit too many of these sites I may not be able to fully recover and end up sinking into madness.

But yes, pirates. Strangely there seem to be a concentration of them in Pittsburgh. I suppose river pirates can be a thing.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
People act like this is some miracle. Sailing ships have been doing this for thousands of years. I know when I windsurf if I hold the sail flat downwind I go slower than if I angle the sail and create a drag profile. And yes I go faster than the wind.
The big controversy of this was that they wind powered car was allegedly driving straight downwind.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
A few years ago there was a guy here in Alabama that was running a Dodge gas burner pickup truck off of wood gas. He had a "reactor" in the bed of the truck that generated the gas and a filter system to remove water vapor and solids out of it. He also said he could run a gas generator with wood gas.
My neighbor and I actually went down to Springville (about forty miles from my place) and met Keith. He took us for a ride in one of the pickups he had converted. He fired up the reactor and once it was generating gas he cranked the truck on gasoline and got it rolling. He then switched from gasoline to wood gas using a switch valve system. The change was seamless and the truck ran as good as it did on dead dinosaurs.
Running ICE on wood or coal gas is old technology...... people in Europe used such systems during both World Wars when petroleum products were scarce or reserved for military use.
So I guess if the grid ever goes dark we can run our Cyber trucks by charging them with wood (a renewable resource) if we can use a big enough generator. https://www.al.com/spotnews/2011/09/springville_alabama_inventor_b.html

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The big controversy of this was that they wind powered car was allegedly driving straight downwind.
It is! The blades on the spindle convert the force to an incline, which is just like infinitely having an angle to the wond since they rotate to come back around.

-Crissa

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
It is! The blades on the spindle convert the force to an incline, which is just like infinitely having an angle to the wond since they rotate to come back around.

-Crissa
If you like physics, Veritasium did a great break down of it on his YouTube channel. If fact, he's the one that won $10k bet that's it actually works. Pretty interesting, but I was being facetious when I said it would solve all our car problems haha. Despite how it appears, it isn't a perpetual energy vehicle.

Chilli

First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Seat Mii electric+, Renault Trafic Passenger &more
Country flag
Man, man, man.
A forum full of Tesla enthusiasts and noone has a clue.
Have you never heart about regenerative breaking???
It so easy. Just stay on the brake pedal and your car will be charched while driving!
No need for add ons. Everything is built in already. Or what did you expect from a Tesla?
?
Chilli

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
No, this does not work. It uses more energy to spin the wheel then it puts back. Physics 101
I love it when Sheldon shows up and completely misses that this is a joke thread.

We love your soul!!

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
I love it when Sheldon shows up and completely misses that this is a joke thread.
OP is either a nutter, a troll or a jokester and I haven't the faintest idea which.

Owner13669

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Andrea Rossi has resolved all of the issues with the Ecat so it probably won't be long before it is integrated into the cyber truck. The Ecat will be presented on 25 Nov.
Imagine a cyber truck with unlimited range and plenty of power for all of your camping appliances!
This is embarrassing.
Sponsored