Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Nearly 50 per cent of all deliveries on spreadsheet have taken place in March.
Would be great if April could repeat that feat
226 out of 387 deliveries (58%) recorded this month so far

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck OWNERS List & Stats [Add Yours]! ✍🏻 1711557722382-rl

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag

MoabChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag
is it possible to add Wrap Color or Stainless to the query list - to see what everyone is planning for exterior treatment?

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD
Country flag
Our FSCT AWD arrived at the showroom on 3/25 in the evening as scheduled. I got a call (3/26) AM and picked it up at 3 PM. Email on 12/8 (Res #11278), ordered on 12/30, manufactured on 3/11, VIN (36xx) on 3/13. Financed 100% through Navy FCU. My credit score dropped from the 830 range to the 770 range. I've decided it doesn't matter much if your credit score is 720 or 850, you have the same opportunities for a loan. It will be interesting if my score goes up when I start making payments!

Our delivery guy pointed out a dent in the hood and a scratch on the back plastic gate trim they would replace. I prolly would not have seen the dent as it is pretty small or scratch. No rust spots. Some smudges and another guy was using BKF to clean the smudges. 15 miles on it. 86% charge and calculated 318 max battery miles. It does include premium connectivity. Carpet floor mats, charging connector (J1772), mobile connector (with common 120v plug, 14-50 240v plug and cable), 2 credit card type "keys", and sunscreen were included. I thought it was strange there were no license plate bezels. He set up an appointment on my phone to replace them when the hood and tail gate piece is in stock. The delivery guy got our two phones set up and ran us through the screens to set up our profiles and show us some of the features. The CT was very clean, and we had a great delivery experience. We had our names on a display card inside the front window in case they forgot who it belonged to. It drove nicely and we are happy. It fits in the garage just like my F150. Prolly because it was brand new, it felt like it was a mile wide driving home and would barely fit in our lane on the city streets. It is essentially the same width as our F150. The screen and camera resolution were better than the M3 and yes, it was amazing to see the clarity of the display. The squircle was great and the 4-wheel steering felt totally natural. The turn signals on the squircle were cool, but I found myself looking down to use them. I'm sure looking down will not be necessary shortly. Since I'm a thrifty young man, I'm still adjusting to the expense of this beast. I mentioned to my wife, if we don't like it, in a year maybe we can sell it for what we paid for it. Talk is cheap, eh? Strangely, on 3/26/2018, we pickup up our 2018 Model 3. Exactly 6 years ago! What are the chances?

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag