CompMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri CT
Country flag
Looking at the video, when he was looking through the passagers' side inside. Did it look like the 17-in screen was tilted up? It didn't look faceing back as much, but it could just be my mind fabricating what I wanted to see.

For the side cameras as mirrors on screen behind the yoke, I do not see this as it is not currently on S/X. Side cameras as mirrors are on all models on the main screen. Screen behind Yoke most likely like current S/X. As that would require the least amount of software rewrite as I assume it's all one codebase.

There are two things I was looking for, and neither have info anywhere.

1. Is there a screen for the back row? Like S, so my little one have something to watch on when driving 500+ miles.

2. Most importantly, Fronk info!!! Is it power, does front (under lights) flip down for better access, is there power in it, is there a drian plug, etc...
Sponsored

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightng Lariat ER, 2014 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
He said it would recognize you, didn’t suggest how. My impression is the same way my existing Tesla does, with the phone.

Lots of possible issues with facial recognition and being able to drive off with my expensive car or gear inside it.
I will be using PIN to drive. In the security settings.
It will only add maybe 3 seconds to driving off in your rig. It will defiantly slow down or stop the steal. lol (I can't believe I used those words)

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
It appears that the truck will have a display in front of the yoke. Yes!!!

The first Tesla that actually looks better with the Aero covers installed. Similar to the the windshield wiper I predict the cover design will be modified slightly before production begins.

One more day before the Q4 earnings call and more CT details!

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] BD31E8AD-A169-4810-ABD3-99321566AD73

BigAl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The light bar was never visible without being turned on. Being daylight, they wouldn't have it on. The offroad light isn't supposed to be on when on the road. The marker trio also was supposed to be framed with lights at the outer extent of the truck width, which the cab roof is narrower.

So we don't know.

-Crissa
The offroad light is the question here... is it going to be an option buy.... that was one of the coolest things on the truck... along with everything else :)

uff_da

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
One or more of:
  • Sand or some other ballast for load testing
Seems like an odd load test. Let me just put 50 lbs of sand in here and strap it down to test....? I thought it was interesting that something like this appeared to be in the video on the Fremont test track. Very suspicious. I am more inclined to think this is something to prevent on lookers from tinkering with things in this area (not at all wishful thinking).

Or there is something in the design not yet finished and they are just using it to keep something from opening because the final latch/hold mechanism isn't there.

calabaza

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma, Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
Seems like an odd load test. Let me just put 50 lbs of sand in here and strap it down to test....? I thought it was interesting that something like this appeared to be in the video on the Fremont test track. Very suspicious. I am more inclined to think this is something to prevent on lookers from tinkering with things in this area (not at all wishful thinking).

Or there is something in the design not yet finished and they are just using it to keep something from opening because the final latch/hold mechanism isn't there.
I wonder if they may be load testing for a spare tire?

uff_da

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I wonder if they may be load testing for a spare tire?
Load testing doesn't fit with bring the truck in for an earnings call to show it off. I think they would remove the testing equipment by now. Its there for some other reason.

BigAl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Elon tweeted ways back that the upper laser blade light would be standard

True, but it's not evident on this model here... has me grasping at straws of info on it. You were able to clearly see it even when off in the old model, this one not so much, or at all really.
Sponsored