g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
There are a lot of jobs up for CT still. If production gets delayed because they don't have people ima be sad. So I'm doing my due diligence to prevent that lol.

Go work for Tesla! They love their workers and NEVER treat anyone unfairly 😀. Plus if you want to unionize you definitely won't get fired 😜

Anyone know what NPI stands for?

https://www.tesla.com/careers/search/?site=US&state=TX&query=Cybertruck
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Production Line Jobs Are Being Posted! — 26 Total as of 3/7/23 Screenshot_20230306_084021_Chrome

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
Wonder if my brother is qualified for any of these?. He’s running some robots making Toyota parts in Tennessee and has been planning to transition to the new Blue Oval City ford is building nearby.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hirings complete by mid April, everyone onboard by May

All with previous experience. will hit the ground running and will be firing on all cylinders by the end of the first week.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag

Hirings complete by mid April, everyone onboard by May

All with previous experience. will hit the ground running and will be firing on all cylinders by the end of the first week.

So collectively, this thread estimates that before hiring converts to production-ready there’s it’ll be… somewhere between 25 and 240 days

seems we have all bases covered!

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
26 jobs for a 2 mile long factory is nothing. Notice these are all senior / manager level positions. I do not anticipate most of these bing filled for a very long time (adjust your interview process estimates to 100+ days)

With that said, i don't think this will hold up start of production at all. But i also don't think it will start before Q4. Looking at the M3 ramp, i expect the CT to follow a similar trend. My 4500th reservation spot might see delivery around this time next year...

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Production Line Jobs Are Being Posted! — 26 Total as of 3/7/23 1678288101229

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
26 jobs for a 2 mile long factory is nothing. Notice these are all senior / manager level positions. I do not anticipate most of these bing filled for a very long time (adjust your interview process estimates to 100+ days)

With that said, i don't think this will hold up start of production at all. But i also don't think it will start before Q4. Looking at the M3 ramp, i expect the CT to follow a similar trend. My 4500th reservation spot might see delivery around this time next year...

1678288101229.png
Many of these jobs have been up since before Christmas

I am unsure if we’re bored or what, but I started posting jobs back then… idk why it’s a headline now

I posted the new jobs yesterday cause there’s true production line jobs being filled now.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
For reference, Tesla started hiring in volume for Austin manufacturing positions at the end of September 2021. Production started in December. So about 2.5 months from bulk hires to manufacturing. Taking 240 days… LOL

https://www.kvue.com/article/money/...exas/269-c5cb9487-ee0e-4f62-a8da-de2153b8fe81

There are and have been literally hundreds of positions listed for Austin and Tesla, the above listings are just the ones with “Cybertruck” in the title.

Tesla will almost certainly shift production crew over from the Model Y as well. I’m pretty sure they aren’t going to have any trouble filling those positions internally.

Last edited:

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag

1678288101229.png
Yes but how will this impact CyberGus's delivery date?

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Production Line Jobs Are Being Posted! — 26 Total as of 3/7/23 1678294303433
Sponsored

Last edited: