Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F350 Supecab, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I just made my reservation 30 min ago, 113755644
I am not sure why such a difference in these numbers

Counting raw reservation offset does not work because Tesla is interleaving other products in the same reservation space. Best to start here: https://sites.google.com/view/tesla-reservation-tracker/home?authuser=0 to understand the method used to estimate relative reservation number. The first number is RAW and the second is estimated relative Cybertruck reservation.
Sponsored

Last edited:

AlabamaMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F350 Supecab, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Did you guys get the real number in the line (Purely for Cybertruck) from the link?

MUSK007

Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S - P100D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
As I have said many times... I expect the Ct’s to start rolling out in 2023. Not before.

browbeater24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
Hello all, noob here but I tried to enter my reservation number but looks like the file is locked? How do I know how many people are in front of me? Also are they still going to build the tri motor models first?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
As I have said many times... I expect the Ct’s to start rolling out in 2023. Not before.
What so much delay...? What makes you doubt the Cybertruck production, since it's relatively easy to manufacture? You think the factory build will be slow for some reason...???

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
What so much delay...? What makes you doubt the Cybertruck production, since it's relatively easy to manufacture? You think the factory build will be slow for some reason...???
Agreed...I think they will start end of 2021, customer deliveries by end of Q1 2022

Akgolf

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 and 2022 Tesla Model Ys
Occupation
Retired Computer Programmer, USAF
Country flag
I don’t see a reason for the delay either. Early on when Tesla was starting, they(Elon) were overly optimistic and missed the mark. I think they have a pretty good grasp on timelines now given their recent predictions.

showmemo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 M3P, 2000 M Roadster, XC 40, TriMotor CT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Does anyone know if the spreadsheet discounts orders placed outside the US when trying to determine delivery date? I know this spreadsheet is a WAG based on several well thought out 'assumptions', but looking thru the explanations, I can't tell if the orders from other countries besides the US are being counted and taking slots for delivery... if so, that will make a big difference since more than 20% of orders are from outside the US where CT's won't be delivered initially.

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
i
Does anyone know if the spreadsheet discounts orders placed outside the US when trying to determine delivery date? I know this spreadsheet is a WAG based on several well thought out 'assumptions', but looking thru the explanations, I can't tell if the orders from other countries besides the US are being counted and taking slots for delivery... if so, that will make a big difference since more than 20% of orders are from outside the US where CT's won't be delivered initially.
i dont think so, the number tracked on the spreadsheet is minuscule compared to the actual ordered volume. it wouldnt make a noticeable difference. Additionally, it doesnt take into account removed orders, which would be a much larger proportion. For example, on launch night, the website was overwhelmed, and to my surprise the next morning, i had ordered 6 trucks. I only kept one order, and have seen plenty of comments from others experiencing the same thing.
Sponsored