Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Titan XD
Occupation
Coordinator
Country flag
Good morning. I am not sure how to enter my info on the doc, but here it is...
11/21/19
Dual Motor
No FSD
Jacksonville, FL

I really enjoy this site and appreciate the spreadsheet. I am seriously considering upgrading to the tri-motor. Hope I do not lose my place in line. Thank you
Sponsored

RedCoast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri-motor
Country flag
In terms of the estimated delivery dates I think it is overall pretty good but it will probably have to be adjusted at some point based on region. Telsa will want this in as many places in the world as possible so the time that someone takes delivery of their truck will not be solely based on their reservation number but also what their reservation number is in the context of their geographical region.

This will have the effect of some people getting their orders earlier and later than they expected. I would be very surprised if they did not do it this way otherwise the vast majority of cybertrucks in the initial round of production will be located in the US and that is not the best strategy from a marketing perspective.

Does anyone know if this was done for previous Tesla models?

AlabamaMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F350 Supecab, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
In terms of the estimated delivery dates I think it is overall pretty good but it will probably have to be adjusted at some point based on region. Telsa will want this in as many places in the world as possible so the time that someone takes delivery of their truck will not be solely based on their reservation number but also what their reservation number is in the context of their geographical region.

This will have the effect of some people getting their orders earlier and later than they expected. I would be very surprised if they did not do it this way otherwise the vast majority of cybertrucks in the initial round of production will be located in the US and that is not the best strategy from a marketing perspective.

Does anyone know if this was done for previous Tesla models?
Agreed, its hard to tell. Word was that Model Y deliveries started in Canada early due to tax benefits expiring. Not sure if it played out that way and what incentives might steer Cybertruck deliveries in the future. Would agree that all things equal, US orders will be emphasized.

AlabamaMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Good morning. I am not sure how to enter my info on the doc, but here it is...
11/21/19
Dual Motor
No FSD
Jacksonville, FL

I really enjoy this site and appreciate the spreadsheet. I am seriously considering upgrading to the tri-motor. Hope I do not lose my place in line. Thank you
added your reservation. - curious are you a current Tesla EV owner

metalb00

First Name
Metal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Equinox
Occupation
Mechanic
Country flag
Translated my order number and im the 634,573th reservation

AlabamaMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Translated my order number and im the 634,573th reservation
please enter your reservation in the tracker to get a better idea of where you lie and your possible delivery date

metalb00

First Name
Metal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Equinox
Occupation
Mechanic
Country flag
i tried 2 times but the page just froze up

Spectre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Just added my reservation - I ordered a few hours after the reveal and had previously guessed my place in line was around 20-30k. I was only off by 40k - I’m around 71k based on this website. It’s incredible there were that many preorders so early on!

AlabamaMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag

metalb00

First Name
Metal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Equinox
Occupation
Mechanic
Country flag
I did eventually get it to work, fields were messed up but I figured that out too. I assumed the sheet was being hit too hard