Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I agree but I’m pretty good at mathing and that’s what the math says. Maybe the starting number changes from year to year?
The numbers are not entirely sequential, as they sort of encode the date they were issued. They're spread out across the globe, to handle spikes in traffic demand. And they include all solar roof, grid power, and other reservations that weren't assigned an order number.

So there's alot of empty ones, alot of other products (Model Y was still in reservations during the first six months of Cybertruck reservations). That's why there's a crowd-sourced reservation tracker spreadsheet with really complex math on it.

-Crissa
Sponsored

Art O'Connor

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2010 Chevrolet K2500HD PU
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
No one ordered the Quad. It was never an option on the reservation page.

-Crissa
I originally ordered the Tri and had a RN about 580,000. When the Quad was announced, I went to my account and changed Tri to Quad. That reset my RN to 1,500,000 or so. However, as I stated, RN is not the absolute determination for when you will actually get your CT. I don't think they will build Dual in the beginning because the profit margin is much better for the higher end models. Hence, as you can see, my delivery date has little correlation with the 1.5M RN.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck reservation order number -- how to tell your place in line 1700075832077

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I originally ordered the Tri and had a RN about 580,000. When the Quad was announced, I went to my account and changed Tri to Quad. That reset my RN to 1,500,000 or so. However, as I stated, RN is not the absolute determination for when you will actually get your CT. I don't think they will build Dual in the beginning because the profit margin is much better for the higher end models. Hence, as you can see, my delivery date has little correlation with the 1.5M RN.

1700075832077.png
That didn't change your reservation, that's just a google script.

-Crissa

Art O'Connor

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
That didn't change your reservation, that's just a google script.

-Crissa
My contention is that RN is not the sole determinator of your delivery date. Tesla will build the more profitable models, first. So, you may have a much lower RN, but, because I reserved the highest end Quad model, I might get mine well before you, particularly if you ordered the single motor variant.

Art O'Connor

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
So, Crissa, which variant did you order? We are over that no such thing as Quad dispute, right? Some where I saw a listing of all the orders. The Quad was the very lowest. Dual was first. I believe single was next and Tri was right behind. I cannot find that list, but maybe you know where it is. If so, can you post the link? Thanks.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My contention is that RN is not the sole determinator of your delivery date. Tesla will build the more profitable models, first. So, you may have a much lower RN, but, because I reserved the highest end Quad model, I might get mine well before you, particularly if you ordered the single motor variant.
No, you did not reserve 'Quad model' because at no point did Tesla offer a Quad model to reserve.

Tesla has no reason to offer you a truck before it offers me a truck.

-Crissa

Art O'Connor

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
No, you did not reserve 'Quad model' because at no point did Tesla offer a Quad model to reserve.

Tesla has no reason to offer you a truck before it offers me a truck.

-Crissa
Actually, Tesla did offer a Quad for a brief time two years ago. Then they changed the reservation page to "they will contact you about your order to determine the configuration". It has been that way ever since. Just to be sure, I went to my Tesla Service Center and had them look up my reservation. Yep! Quad! I recently saw a listing of all the variants that had been ordered, but I cannot find it now. That listing indicated less than 2,000 Quads were ordered.

Hey! I am older than you! That gives me seniority!

My brother says the CT is not a "truck" because it does not look like a "truck" ....

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Actually, Tesla did offer a Quad for a brief time two years ago. Then they changed the reservation page to "they will contact you about your order to determine the configuration". It has been that way ever since. Just to be sure, I went to my Tesla Service Center and had them look up my reservation. Yep! Quad! I recently saw a listing of all the variants that had been ordered, but I cannot find it now. That listing indicated less than 2,000 Quads were ordered.

Hey! I am older than you! That gives me seniority!

My brother says the CT is not a "truck" because it does not look like a "truck" ....
I have never seen evidence the order page was changed, very odd.

The crowd-sourced database isn't reliable on this since anyone can enter anything (and they do).

-Crissa

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
So, I look at the spreadsheet statistics and I see the most reservations are for the dual motor variant. Tri motor is second with very few Quad orders. I ordered the Quad. When I check my expected delivery date, my place in line drops 80%. Therefore, I think your actual place in line has to do with the variant you ordered. I need my CT to be a work truck, just like my current Silverado. I need the trailering capacity and the range. I did not order the Quad so I could jump the line.
Can you share a pic of your reservation details? Somewhere where it says quad?

You should have an email from [email protected]
It looks like this

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck reservation order number -- how to tell your place in line Screenshot_20231116-164207

Last edited:

lowtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
I do things.
Country flag

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

bigrin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota, Honda Pilot, Lexus sc430
Occupation
Professional Investigator
Country flag
So, Crissa, which variant did you order? We are over that no such thing as Quad dispute, right? Some where I saw a listing of all the orders. The Quad was the very lowest. Dual was first. I believe single was next and Tri was right behind. I cannot find that list, but maybe you know where it is. If so, can you post the link? Thanks.
Tesla dealer where I live told me the Dual's are first to be made and delivered.
Sponsored