PATEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4
Country flag
Somerset Collection Mall in Detroit, MI
2800 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertrucks are now on display at: Detroit MI, Cincinatti OH, and Kansas City MO cybertruck-at-somerset-mall-in-mi-v0-kfqxdoaq338c1

Cincinatti, OH
9111 Blue Ash Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45242

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertrucks are now on display at: Detroit MI, Cincinatti OH, and Kansas City MO GCDfRYsa4AAdoIL

Kansas City MO
10111 State Line RoadKansas City, MO 64114

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertrucks are now on display at: Detroit MI, Cincinatti OH, and Kansas City MO GCDUF1DWcAAGJ9f

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertrucks are now on display at: Detroit MI, Cincinatti OH, and Kansas City MO GCDUF08WIAAIaQ5
Sponsored

Last edited:

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
I will have to stop by snobbery Somerset Mall in Troy, MI while in the D this holiday. See this thing in person before I commit myself.

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
Somerset Collection Mall in Detroit, MI
2800 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084

cybertruck-at-somerset-mall-in-mi-v0-kfqxdoaq338c1.jpeg

Cincinatti, OH
9111 Blue Ash Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45242

GCDfRYsa4AAdoIL.jpeg

So does that mean we can take CT delivery in KC as well?🤔

So much for stalling to buy...😅

Kansas City MO
10111 State Line RoadKansas City, MO 64114

GCDUF1DWcAAGJ9f.jpeg

GCDUF08WIAAIaQ5.jpeg

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
The roping off at this point makes no sense to me.... maybe it is because "that is the way we have always done it"? :unsure: Yeah, Elon just loves that logic. :ROFLMAO:

We are still waiting for one in Virginia. I think Virginia was in the top 10 for CT reservations but still has not managed to snag a "roped off display". How about a little love for us Virginians?

Last edited:

WormtownKris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2013 F150
Occupation
Outside Sales
Country flag
The roping off at this point makes no sense to me.... maybe it is because "that is the way we have always done it"? :unsure: Yeah, Elon just loves that logic. :ROFLMAO:
(Granted we all know how much we can rely on what's said at a showroom, but..) a few weeks ago when the CT was in Boston, I asked the "main" Tesla employee on the floor about letting folks crawl through it, and he said Tesla had no plans to allow that at this time. Said it's a lot of work cleaning fingerprints off the SS, or something to that effect.
I imagine that's the primary reason. They want to make it easier on staff and keep the trucks pristine, at least at this early stage of production.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I will have to stop by snobbery Somerset Mall in Troy, MI while in the D this holiday. See this thing in person before I commit myself.
If you look, you buy! That's been my experience!

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
One has to check in with name and email to see car. No one in line. Only vehicle in store. A gentleman asked a question on range. Rep didn't know the answer.

Back right rear quarter panel has a noticeable mar through it. Metal seems different. Not just light. Spent 15 minutes on just that spot.

Overall I was asked if I was impressed and excited. I said yeah sort of. I'm usually not easily wowed by things. My judgment comes much later and after much time.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertrucks are now on display at: Detroit MI, Cincinatti OH, and Kansas City MO PXL_20231224_152215333

Was the foundation series AWD FYI and will be delivered to customer. No time frame on that however.
Sponsored