RandyS

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 Performance, 2021 Model Y LR
Country flag
I was in the first batch and haven't. Honestly, I know the post from today, but part of me thinks that was a re-send. I haven't seen any other people get a shareholder invite on here or Twitter? Also, Martin usually says another batch was sent out?
Martin's time with Tesla is winding down with his resignation, so it'll be interesting to see who takes over the reins on this from him...
Sponsored

BeastForce1

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P100D, Model 3 LR, Rivian R1S, Cyberbeast
Country flag
It would seem the reality is that early delivery in this program will be more useful to people who would otherwise be years out. 2026 and beyond.
People who are just getting invitations now, are not likely to receive a truck in 2024 as all 2024 production is already spoken for.
So those of us who ordered months ago and are waiting for a VIN, should consider ourselves very lucky indeed.
I have been informed I should be getting my VIN in less than two weeks.
So no longer expecting any additional acceleration…
Funny you should say that. During my monthly repair trip on my Model 3 today I had a chance to talk to the service manager who already has his CT some. He took my RN 11280xxx in the back and came back to tell me I’ll have a vin in about 2 weeks for my Beast with delivery in June. This is kind of what I expected for a timeline anyway. I asked him if there was any indication it had anything to do with the shareholder program but he didn’t know. Fingers crossed whatever he saw on his end was accurate.

Last edited:

The Tesla Guy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MS Plaid, 23MY, LR,Order-FoundationCyberTruck DM
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Good heavens I hope you’re wrong on your reading of the Tesla tea leaves! In late March, the data suggested my number would come up in late April. (Still waiting, of course.) And with a conservative 4-month wait, that put a VIN in August, delivery in Sept. If you’re right…well, that would be a real bummer.

Congrats indeed to those of you who reserved in the first few days! I’ve no idea why I waited that short week in November 2019, but hindsight’s 20-20, I should have sent that Benjamin in right after I live witnessed the window shattering extravaganza!
From Teslarati
In the recent TSLA earnings call, Tesla executives shared that Cybertruck 2024 builds will be sold out soon. The comment hints at Tesla’s progress with its Cybertruck production ramp.

At the recent earnings call, a few TSLA investor questions centered around the Tesla Cybertruck and its production.

Retail investor Nermin S. asked about the Cybertruck order and the queue for the all-electric pickup. The investor also asked about Tesla’s timeframe for fulfilling existing orders.

“First of all, I want to thank all the Cybertruck reservation holders for their patience. The reservation-to-order conversion rate so far has been very encouraging. If the trend continues [as it very likely will] we will soon [sell] out all the builds in 2024. And also, you know, we have new orders coming after the launch.

“The order numbers keep growing. So, we’re now all hands on deck, focused on ramping so we can, you know, fulfill all the demands and reduce the wait time,” said a Tesla executive.

Elon Musk highlighted that the Cybertruck was production-constrained and not demand-constrained, hinting at the demand for Tesla’s post-apocalyptic pickup.

“But really, the demand is off the hook. As long as the price is affordable, I mean, I see us ultimately delivering on the order of the quarter million—something like a quarter million Cybertrucks a year in North America, but maybe more, give or take, you know, roughly on that time frame,” said Musk.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Since the order page is still showing me June-August for a Foundation Series, I'm going to guess they haven't filled all production for the year yet.

-Crissa

The Tesla Guy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Since the order page is still showing me June-August for a Foundation Series, I'm going to guess they haven't filled all production for the year yet.

-Crissa
I don’t believe that applies to new orders.
That’s what I see if I press “edit” on my March order. July-October if I select a change (gray or seasonal tires…)
I can’t Imagine New May orders at showing June…

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Alas, your imagination doesn't constrain Tesla. That's the thing; they tend to fill orders in places ready for them and having spare transportation faster than in others.

So yeah. The minimum time is usually the real, minimum time.

-Crissa

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
I don’t believe that applies to new orders.
That’s what I see if I press “edit” on my March order. July-October if I select a change (gray or seasonal tires…)
It is. Because thats what it showed me when I configured last week. Actually showed April to June for AWD.

The Tesla Guy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It is. Because thats what it showed me when I configured last week. Actually showed April to June for AWD.
April obviously impossible.
Your delivery location?
I imagine delivery location has impact as well.
Texas is likely optimal.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I didn’t get any notification about the LTS program but this morning a VIN showed up in my app. Since I only ordered a month ago there is no way I’d have gotten a VIN (about #9900) this soon without the LTS. FYI.

DrAtomic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck TriMotor
Country flag
Well I've gotten my early stockholder time to configure invitation. This is what it looks like:
Tesla Cybertruck Early Delivery for long-term shareholders - eligibility confirmation emails now arriving! Get yours?! 📬 1715384651022-7w

And on tesla.com:
Tesla Cybertruck Early Delivery for long-term shareholders - eligibility confirmation emails now arriving! Get yours?! 📬 1715384767556-jd

RN 1132xxxxx
I set my reservation in Feb after the announce event.

I'm hesitant to pull the trigger yet. No autodrive at all is a big negative to me right now as is TSLA being below $200. I'm a long termer and while it's already more than paid for itself, I don't want to sell more shares than I have to. I'd be far more ready to configure if it was over 200. 250 would be even better! I put what they thought a tri-motor was going to cost into TSLA when I made the reservation. (On top of the holdings I'd already accumulated.)

Last edited:

TeslaX

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Well I've gotten my early stockholder time to configure invitation. This is what it looks like:
1715384651022-7w.png

And on tesla.com:
1715384767556-jd.png

RN 1132xxxxx
I set my reservation in Feb after the announce event.

I'm hesitant to pull the trigger yet. No autodrive at all is a big negative to me right now as is TSLA being below $200. I'm a long termer and while it's already more than paid for itself, I don't want to sell more shares than I have to. I'd be far more ready to configure if it was over 200. 250 would be even better! I put what they though a tri-motor was going to cost into TSLA when I made the reservation. (On top of the holdings I'd already accumulated.)
were you in the first or second batch of invites to submit documents ?

Cyberfan123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
I didn’t get any notification about the LTS program but this morning a VIN showed up in my app. Since I only ordered a month ago there is no way I’d have gotten a VIN (about #9900) this soon without the LTS. FYI.
That was fast. Congratulations. 9900 doesn’t seem like a new build since we are seeing 100xx vins rn. Could it be a dumped vin from someone cancelled or refused delivery?