cybertruckgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Has anyone received any confirmation to date that their documents were reviewed? Any outreach from any local centers about delivery?

The more time that runs on the more it feels like this program isn't going to deliver. I'm a month away from my actual December order estimated delivery range.
Sponsored

Last edited:

AnthonyJ

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
Has anyone received any confirmation to date that their documents were reviewed? Any outreach from any local centers about delivery?

The more time that runs on the more it feels like this program isn't going to deliver. I'm a month away from my actual December order estimated delivery range.
Not one person. It’s insulting to be honest.

Yoonoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, Model X Plaid
Country flag
Typical Tesla, overpromise and underdeliver. May as well call this program "Not-so-early delivery for long-term shareholders"

AnthonyJ

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
Wouldn’t surprise me to see Tesla remove the Investor Relations department entirely.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Typical Tesla, overpromise and underdeliver. May as well call this program "Not-so-early delivery for long-term shareholders"
Although I mostly agree with you regarding frustration, if you don't like Tesla products then why are you on a Cybertruck enthusiasts forum? I mean, you don't need to bad mouth the company you want to buy from when you could work more proactively to get the program rolling, couldn't you? Have your written to Martin asking for an update or do you just complain to like minds?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Wouldn’t surprise me to see Tesla remove the Investor Relations department entirely.
They probably cannot do that because someone has to take responsibility for posting financial events and documents per the ftc, don't they?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I used the contact from here to encourage more communication on expected timelines: https://ir.tesla.com/contact-us#contact-us

That was over a week ago and still haven't heard anything
The IR team sent me an email asking me for my comments about the recent quarterly meeting and I took the opportunity to encourage Tesla to recreate a PR department to manage the Tesla dialog with the media (and investors). Maybe more people should do that?

DR J

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For whatever it's worth.....hopefully good news for those wanting the CT to be in production.....20 new CT have arrived this week in the staging area in Chicago. One day we will all look back (when there are 100,000 truck on the road & not just 4,000 in a struggling ramp phase) - we'll look back and laugh at our lack of patience. Just my thoughts as I wait!

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
For whatever it's worth.....hopefully good news for those wanting the CT to be in production.....20 new CT have arrived this week in the staging area in Chicago. One day we will all look back (when there are 100,000 truck on the road & not just 4,000 in a struggling ramp phase) - we'll look back and laugh at our lack of patience. Just my thoughts as I wait!
I agree that we are not patient, we want the truck now. I believe that the program will kick in after the April 29 week votes. Tesla is not going to piss off quite a few shareholders by skipping the line. And the need to ship trucks to the customers that already have a vin or ordered way early December.

tylerjohnson7

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Although I mostly agree with you regarding frustration, if you don't like Tesla products then why are you on a Cybertruck enthusiasts forum? I mean, you don't need to bad mouth the company you want to buy from when you could work more proactively to get the program rolling, couldn't you? Have your written to Martin asking for an update or do you just complain to like minds?
I think everyone on here loves the product, loves the company, loves Elon, etc., but man at some point as Shareholders we have to acknowledge their marketing and PR is pitiful. Even Elon said the marketing ads were generic. I feel like a robust marketing/PR department could add a lot of value to the company, and we're seeing the product of no departments or competent people in this area firsthand with this little program.

DR J

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I agree that we are not patient, we want the truck now. I believe that the program will kick in after the April 29 week votes. Tesla is not going to piss off quite a few shareholders by skipping the line. And the need to ship trucks to the customers that already have a vin or ordered way early December.
Exactly, The greatest need I see is as a SHAREHOLDER (a a long term one at that)! I want to see the CT on the roads successfully to shut the mouths of these hideous stock analysts and allow the PPS rise. And if we privileged to be some of the first drive the CT so be it. If not I am OK.

DittoDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 E-Smart
Occupation
Lithium Battery Pack Designer
Country flag
In case you didn't hear, Martin is retiring. Here is the announcement:

That's too bad, he was a wealth of Tesla info and help....

Dan the Man from Michigan

DR J

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think everyone on here loves the product, loves the company, loves Elon, etc., but man at some point as Shareholders we have to acknowledge their marketing and PR is pitiful. Even Elon said the marketing ads were generic. I feel like a robust marketing/PR department could add a lot of value to the company, and we're seeing the product of no departments or competent people in this area firsthand with this little program.
I am not sure that this is a "little program." This may be the entire issue, we have no idea how many of us signed up for the program in a VERY SMALL WINDOW. It could be significant. They may be overwhelmed with the response. Just think if there are 2 Million reservations and only 1% are LTS 20,000 CTs. That is 5X the current number of trucks made.

Yoonoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, Model X Plaid
Country flag
Sorry, but this is not a cult. You can love the company but also point out areas where they need to improve, no company is perfect.

As a matter of fact I did write to the IR department weeks ago asking for clarification on the program, as you can imagine, I never heard back.
Sponsored