Early Reservation Holder - Buying a Rivian. So Long and THANK YOU!

Love2Cyber

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model X, Cyber Tri-Motor
Country flag
Wishing farewell to you all, as I am done with the CT concept and have moved on to a Rivian truck. Tried and true, 410 miles of range, 3.5 second 0-60, looks like a truck, and I get it in two weeks for less than the next best available CT. Disappointed with what was promised and what is now being delivered - overpriced and underwhelming.

Yes, I'll miss the CT when someone hits my Rivian with a sledgehammer, or chucks a lead ball at my window...but otherwise, so much working against the CT. If I thought the 79k version was anywhere in sight, I would have stayed tuned. Even then - the 20% range gap is just too big.

Hope you all enjoy the CT adventure ahead. And - big THANK YOU for the great perspectives and research provided along the way. Awesome community!
Sponsored

DelPhonic1

First Name
Del
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Cybertruck Tri-Motor ordered
Occupation
Drug Dealer
Country flag
Wishing farewell to you all, as I am done with the CT concept and have moved on to a Rivian truck. Tried and true, 410 miles of range, 3.5 second 0-60, looks like a truck, and I get it in two weeks for less than the next best available CT. Disappointed with what was promised and what is now being delivered - overpriced and underwhelming.

Yes, I'll miss the CT when someone hits my Rivian with a sledgehammer, or chucks a lead ball at my window...but otherwise, so much working against the CT. If I thought the 79k version was anywhere in sight, I would have stayed tuned. Even then - the 20% range gap is just too big.

Hope you all enjoy the CT adventure ahead. And - big THANK YOU for the great perspectives and research provided along the way. Awesome community!
The snout on that thing is hideous.

OP
OP

Love2Cyber

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model X, Cyber Tri-Motor
Country flag
Right - I'm talking EPA. You could say the same thing about the CT - which won't get 300 miles under the same conditions.

Look - I'm just being objective / not looking to hurt anyone's feelings.