Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
FYI - HFS is 1.8mm for the doors, 1.4mm everywhere else.
You are correct. I copy/pasted this from an earlier post in 2020, but there is a disclaimer at the end. I saw all kinds of stuff that doesn't apply nowadays, just didn't feel like going through it all. I'm too busy fretting about my Cybertruck and when in hell I'll get it.
Sponsored

tenetke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Country flag
Actually, none of them match my requirements as well as the CT. Prove me wrong.
My Lightning has fold flat front seats in the cab. It has a spare tire. If I had a truck cap instead of a powered tonneau I could open the rear window to the truck bed area. Also love the massage seats and larger frunk with power outlets. I do love my Cybertruck though. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. Which is better is up to the individual though.

WILLK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Tucson
Country flag
My Lightning has fold flat front seats in the cab. It has a spare tire. If I had a truck cap instead of a powered tonneau I could open the rear window to the truck bed area. Also love the massage seats and larger frunk with power outlets. I do love my Cybertruck though. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. Which is better is up to the individual though.
Which would be easier to get in and out of (and more comfortable) for my frail elderly in-laws?

tenetke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Country flag
Which would be easier to get in and out of (and more comfortable) for my frail elderly in-laws?
I use a cane but I can take a step up on the running board and there are handles inside the cab of my Lightning. The Cybertruck is definitely lower but I miss my grab handles that are in my Lightning or Bronco or any other truck I’m used to getting into.
Sponsored