ELECFRESH | Product Testing | Cybertruck Wireless Charging Area and Cup Holder Anti-dirty Solution

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Product Testing #8. Simply drop it in and easily lift it out for easy cleaning. No screws or peel & stick is needed. Keep original wireless charging area and cup holder underneath looking new.

Made with TPE rubber for easy cleaning. Durable, waterproof and long-lasting.

Can even be used as a small garbage can. Wash after every use.

This is just a sample we made for functional testing, without any surface treatment. The final product will be released in June.

Share your opinions and suggestions with me.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/970906761128900/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElecFreshCybertruck/

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

Sponsored

Darryl2006

Banned
Banned
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi q5
Country flag
Product Testing #8. Simply drop it in and easily lift it out for easy cleaning. No screws or peel & stick is needed. Keep original wireless charging area and cup holder underneath looking new.

Made with TPE rubber for easy cleaning. Durable, waterproof and long-lasting.

Can even be used as a small garbage can. Wash after every use.

This is just a sample we made for functional testing, without any surface treatment. The final product will be released in June.

Share your opinions and suggestions with me.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/970906761128900/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElecFreshCybertruck/

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

Definitely interested in getting these!

EmJay

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT FS (Ordered March 7), 2024 MX
Country flag
I’d def get the cup holder. Pain in the butt to clean out otherwise.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Interested in the cup holder for sure!

bdog

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck soon
Country flag
I like both. My concerns are will the charger pad cause degradations when used with a phone in a case, more heat, etc. Regarding the cup holder, I've read other people say it's already a snug fit for cups so I would want to make sure it's not even more difficult to get cups in and out.

Mstali

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model X Plaid, 2023 Model Y LR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I also like and am interested in both. I believe the chargepad cover would look better if you considered adding the angled walls to it. You might also consider offering it in white. I have similar silicone pad covers (in white) for my plaid X and V2 console Y. They absolutely work perfectly for charging, clean up the look of the ill-though fuzzy surface and really make a white interior pop. I have the TESBROS white vinyl around my cupholder, so making it available in white also would be really nice. Just my two cents😊.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I also like and am interested in both. I believe the chargepad cover would look better if you considered adding the angled walls to it. You might also consider offering it in white. I have similar silicone pad covers (in white) for my plaid X and V2 console Y. They absolutely work perfectly for charging, clean up the look of the ill-though fuzzy surface and really make a white interior pop. I have the TESBROS white vinyl around my cupholder, so making it available in white also would be really nice. Just my two cents😊.
Thank you for your suggestion, do you mean to add angled wall in the red circled place? BTW, we will add white color version in the future:)

2D7103DB-2E41-4766-9BFA-9740E401232C.png

Mstali

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model X Plaid, 2023 Model Y LR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes, the circled area is my suggestion to consider adding coverage to. I have no idea as to how much this would complicate the production process and cost, but totally covering that material would almost certainly be wise, as it is truly a dust, dirt and other-alien-material magnet. It definitely was in my X until I covered it with a silicone pad. BTW, Thank you for your ponderings and creativity regarding all the different products that you are working on. The many “little touches” will truly give our CT’s a finished look. 😊

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Yes, the circled area is my suggestion to consider adding coverage to. I have no idea as to how much this would complicate the production process and cost, but totally covering that material would almost certainly be wise, as it is truly a dust, dirt and other-alien-material magnet. It definitely was in my X until I covered it with a silicone pad. BTW, Thank you for your ponderings and creativity regarding all the different products that you are working on. The many “little touches” will truly give our CT’s a finished look. 😊
Thank you so much:)
Sponsored