Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Better the front than the battery. Or was the ETron in it’s element?

1675577380650.png
Ouch!!!
How did the battery pack get so separated from the car?
If it was in an environment before, it isn’t any more. That’s a total wasteland now.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Ouch!!!
If it was in an environment before, it isn’t any more. That’s a total wasteland now.
It’s Audi’s newest suspension and heat management. By isolating the battery from the cabin, they can keep the cabin cooler and don’t have to worry about it affecting the vehicle’s ride. Characteristics.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The Aztec sold 15,000 per year on average over it's 8-year run.

So yeah, sure. "Bunches"
So more sold than Chevy Bolts.

Ouch!!!
Guy was speeding significantly and slid into a pole. It's amazing anything is recognizable.

-Crissa

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Model 3 (2), Model X
Country flag
My dudes, when a guy that builds space rockets says some is incredible, believe him -it's incredible! Wait 'till you get yours in you hot little hands, you're gonna think the same thing!

🚀
The dude abides and I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that.

My plan is for the CyberTruck to be my last vehicle purchase. The more incredible it is, the better ... and I'll be out there just taken-er easy.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
The dude abides and I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that.

My plan is for the CyberTruck to be my last vehicle purchase. The more incredible it is, the better ... and I'll be out there just taken-er easy.
Ride it to death. Then you can be “AlDente The Wimp in your Cybertruck Coffin”.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag

Guys. 28 days….. :]

This is, I believe, the first Elon remark about Cybertruck since like September?

*edit* Elons tweets are now private cause he’s testing something on the Twitter.

B2EBF925-D722-4BF4-BC8A-040B294ABE11.jpeg
Typical of Elon.
Sandbagging, AGAIN
Trucks from the Big 3 are nicely styled both in and out. The CT on the other hand has nothing beautiful about it except the charging network and software. Everything else is out of "horrorsville"
Can't find 'horrorsville' in The Melways.

CyberROD

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired Vet
Country flag
6 of those won't fit in a Rivian R1T or Ford Lightning EV. Yet the critics say that Cybertruck won't be a work truck.
I bet you 6 of those fit in a Ford Lightning, plus luggage plus 5 people in the front comfortably.

Non-truck people talking about what fits trucks they never owned and what doesn’t…. Hilarious….

Tesla owners all of a sudden are truck experts😂

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I bet you 6 of those fit in a Ford Lightning, plus luggage plus 5 people in the front comfortably.

Non-truck people talking about what fits trucks they never owned and what doesn’t…. Hilarious….

Tesla owners all of a sudden are truck experts😂
He’s not wrong dude

And many of us own trucks. Along with the teslas. I’ve owned a few.

The 5.5’ bed on a f 150 will not fit the same tire load with the tailgate up. It’s not shade. It’s truth.

Respectfully,

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have seen people put raptor suspension on Lightning but I don’t do anything crazy with my truck and any modifications will be minor like lowering or muting the beeps of Frunk opening sound. Or modifying some settings by Forscan.

I agree that it is all about the best fit for use case and individual need. The difficult thing for a lot of us is admitting how we really use a vehicle (How often doing what). There is always a trade off. My old truck had 140 hp. When I pushed the gas, nothing happened except extra noise but it was easier to maneuver, and load yard trash in from the side due to it’s smaller size and hight. CT’s side may pose issues for loading stuff from side and I am very curious if Tesla already has a solution for loading stuff like Kayak on top (I would be surprised if they don’t) but if they don’t for someone that take their bike off road and never go kayaking, that ramp alone is worth any other inconvenience. Heck for anyone that loads anything it makes CT pretty attractive.

As far as Lightning goes, although I love the size of the back seat, over all size is somewhat of a compromise for me due to the fact that my wife refuses to drive it (that means I can’t take her car on solo long distance trips) but the 9.6 KW power makes it worth the compromise since we had a bad power outage this winter. My biggest worry about Lightning is software. I think Ford software team is alarmingly subpar. I can’t roll back OTAs if they screw anything up and I will be at their mercy for a fix that is usually not quick. Have to keep my fingers crossed there otherwise OK so far.

I am sure CT will be much more capable in many ways but the one that matters to me the most is a lot less stressful long distance travel that does not make me dependent on an ICE or various iffy charging networks. Really curious about actual range/price of CT and actual charging speed in real world situations. Those probably will be the biggest factors that make me trade in. I definitely like look of CT more especially since the mirror seem to be removable. I am hoping there is some sort of solution for the wiper too to get the look as close as they can to the original.
You say loading a kayak but what about launching one.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Trucks from the Big 3 are nicely styled both in and out. The CT on the other hand has nothing beautiful about it except the charging network and software. Everything else is out of "horrorsville"
Function over form my friend, and keeping it simple, easier to manufacture, and cost effective. The big 3 have long since left these behind.
Sponsored