Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Right….Tesla has some real truck gurus working over there like Franz 🤣

Some will be in for a big surprise when they start driving this tank, and it’s not going to be good.
The funny thing is they don't even admit to the fact they buy trucks based on looks, they try to rationalize it by claiming that CT is not a "real" truck.
I am wondering what it is about the Cybertruck that you think will be the center of this surprise. It will be more rigid than other trucks, have better suspension range, probably as good or better approach and departure angles, much better power and torque, better payload, better towing ... it seems to me that the surprise is going to be a good one.
Sponsored

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag

Sharing my tweet cause video doesn’t do well on here. Not being a whore. Trying to help us all.

Check out the visor action!
You really are a whore, anyway. But I only had to watch it 50,000 times to catch it.

Last edited:

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
You say loading a kayak but what about launching one.
If Tesla add the self floating feature to self driving, it could be a game changer (that is if I could somehow get into my 17’ Kayak on CT). I would hit the auto launch on my app. CT would drive me in, and park itself afterward.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Trucks from the Big 3 are nicely styled both in and out. The CT on the other hand has nothing beautiful about it except the charging network and software. Everything else is out of "horrorsville"
Are we on the same planet? Oh, it's...you, CyberROD.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

CyberROD

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired Vet
Country flag
I am wondering what it is about the Cybertruck that you think will be the center of this surprise. It will be more rigid than other trucks, have better suspension range, probably as good or better approach and departure angles, much better power and torque, better payload, better towing ... it seems to me that the surprise is going to be a good one.
Please tell us where you got this information from other than Elon’s mouth?

CyberROD

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired Vet
Country flag
Function over form my friend, and keeping it simple, easier to manufacture, and cost effective. The big 3 have long since left these behind.
Except Musk says otherwise:

Musk has explained that the Cybertruck is the most difficult vehicle for Tesla to manufacture. He stated, "Very hard car to build, as it is unlike any other," in response to a Tesla fan who posted a video of the Cybertruck. However, he reassured fans that production would start this year.

I guess some translate as easier to manufacture and cost effective…. Oh wait another thing Musk said

During the latest earnings call, Tesla CEO Elon Muskwas quoted as saying that if the company would try building the Cybertruck today, it would ‘ literally cost one million dollars a piece ‘ mainly because it can’t build enough 4680 battery cells. The Cybertruck (along with the Semi) will probably be pushed back to sometime in 2022, although nothing official has been announced in regard to this.

CyberROD

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired Vet
Country flag
I truly love the CT and can’t wait to get one, make some good profit off of it as many of us are waiting for.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Please tell us where you got this information from other than Elon’s mouth?
During the unveiling; it is right there in the video, from Elon, and on the screen behind Elon.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Except Musk says otherwise:

Musk has explained that the Cybertruck is the most difficult vehicle for Tesla to manufacture. He stated, "Very hard car to build, as it is unlike any other," in response to a Tesla fan who posted a video of the Cybertruck. However, he reassured fans that production would start this year.

I guess some translate as easier to manufacture and cost effective…. Oh wait another thing Musk said

During the latest earnings call, Tesla CEO Elon Muskwas quoted as saying that if the company would try building the Cybertruck today, it would ‘ literally cost one million dollars a piece ‘ mainly because it can’t build enough 4680 battery cells. The Cybertruck (along with the Semi) will probably be pushed back to sometime in 2022, although nothing official has been announced in regard to this.
He also said that it would save money for Tesla and they wouldn't be spending a million dollars to make production vehicles like you make prototypes.

If anyone is twisting words here...

-Crissa

CyberROD

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired Vet
Country flag
He also said that it would save money for Tesla and they wouldn't be spending a million dollars to make production vehicles like you make prototypes.

If anyone is twisting words here...

-Crissa
Elon?