First gen cybertruck vs Second gen

Qball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I personally consider the addition of Apple software to my vehicle to be a downgrade.

I had apple CarPlay and it was good…..compared to legacy automakers’ infotainment systems. It was older so won’t diss it too much but it has limitations. Once I got used to Tesla’s system there is no comparison.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Watching all the new EVs roll out with more modern designs like Fisker Ocean for example. I am in hopes that the Cybertruck will be completely remodeled by the time my late 24 delivery date arrives. I watched it go from the really nice rims to the crappy rims it always has now, the ones that look like 90s aftermarket Camaro rims, but thankfully recently read that they were offering upgraded really nice wheels. That outdated Cybertruck look is already an older type look imo. Would really suck if they fall behind in style.
Launch truck had hubcaps, likely aero. They snap on/ off.

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Second gen i hopes have matrix headlights..the ones on my 2022 MYP are amazing!

Hopefully more awesome/cool Accessories will be available such as solar roof option as I rarely drive anyone in the back and I never look up at the glass roof. I just keep my roof sunshade on 24/7. Solar roof would be great addition to the solar tonneau cover.

Hopefully the driver display is on every model. If not 2nd gen should get it.

Hopefully has accessory hookup power points for winches and lighting.

Zinc

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator, Tesla Cybertruck order 1 year.
Country flag
Launch truck had hubcaps, likely aero. They snap on/ off.
They looked pretty awesome, especially in comparison to the terrible rims they have on it now. First time I saw these rims I thought man they really need some design help. Was happy to read about the rim partnership they made for the cybertruck.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
They looked pretty awesome, especially in comparison to the terrible rims they have on it now. First time I saw these rims I thought man they really need some design help. Was happy to read about the rim partnership they made for the cybertruck.
I think they will be on the final version. They will need all the aero they can get.
Sponsored