Broski

First Name
Broski
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Would love to hear from owners that can share how long, how many miles of flawless enjoyable glitch-free driving experience you’ve had. It would be nice to balance out all the FUD.
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Would love to hear from owners that can share how long, how many miles of flawless enjoyable glitch-free driving experience you’ve had. It would be nice to balance out all the FUD.
Flawless is a tall bar, for any vehicle. I have one plastic trim piece by the rear bumper that looks like it didn't get seated around the side marker light properly, but it's too minor for me to have investigated further. I'll either look into how it's removed and install it properly or make a service appointment, maybe with a Mobile Service Tech so I don't have to visit the big city.

Other than that, just pure perfection. I think people that don't have any issues are probably moving on from all the negativity constantly propagated on this forum.

Kengineer

First Name
Kiwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Only been 2 days except for being dirty at delivery no real issues except for my legs being little warm from the sun via the giant windshield. Enjoying it more than expected. No learning curve on the steer by wire. Quiet and comfortable ride with acceleration that feels faster than it is because of the ride height I think.

jookyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24CTAWD 17MXP100D 23MX
Country flag
Took delivery yesterday, 12 hours of pure enjoyment. 75F yesterday, snow storm coming tonight (predicting a foot) so I'll try to get out and play.

I've owned all Tesla models, and from the cabin feels like a Model X and Model Y had a baby and the steering wheel came out small, and the screen came out large. Though the amount of options, buttons, and settings in the menu comparatively seems 10x for everything the truck comes with. Still going thru it all.
Steer by wire is amazing, though backing up took a hot minute, but no issues there. Really missing my autopilot, but waiting is part of the game for early adopters. Or in the case of the Cybertruck, all adopters.
Getting used to the digital rear mirror could be weird for some, in a past life I drove trucks so it brought back memories. Visibility in a rainy night wasn't great in the rear view, so if you need a rear view mirror, you might be annoyed at what you get.
Fit and finish on mine was great, another guy taking a delivery of a Beast said he'd been there an hour going over a checklist and found his build quality great as well.
I'll try to get a snow update since that was one of the main media reports.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Just rolled over 8k. A month of fun. Only issue was leaky rear passenger window seal. I hit it with a hairdryer and put it into place. To think of the number of parts together for perfect is really a hard task. If perfect is what one wants. Then I would expect cars with 50-75 miles in testing. Again. Perfect. I have seen Bentleys, and Ferraris with punch lists.

When I put things together I always end up with a few extra parts. As long as it works. Those extra parts not there make it lighter.

Amuma

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Flawless is a tall bar, for any vehicle. I have one plastic trim piece by the rear bumper that looks like it didn't get seated around the side marker light properly, but it's too minor for me to have investigated further. I'll either look into how it's removed and install it properly or make a service appointment, maybe with a Mobile Service Tech so I don't have to visit the big city.

Other than that, just pure perfection. I think people that don't have any issues are probably moving on from all the negativity constantly propagated on this forum.
I also have that same bulge with the right plastic piece. Since they have to "fix" the accelerator pedal I have them looking at that piece as well. Otherwise it's been an amazing vehicle

Pops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY, CyberBeast
Country flag
I love my CT, it's been great and improved my life in ways I didn't expect. Like meeting my neighbors who wanted to talk about the truck.

My Model Y might have saved me from a crash a couple times when I was driving drowsy and using FSD.

No car is perfect, but you won't regret getting the CT.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I also have that same bulge with the right plastic piece. Since they have to "fix" the accelerator pedal I have them looking at that piece as well. Otherwise it's been an amazing vehicle
I had to go look at my truck to see if mine was on the right or left. Guess what? After a bunch of hard driving on and off-road, the bulge is 1/2 to 2/3 better, it's super minor now. It used to be kind of prominent (even if you did have to bend over to see it), now it's barely noticeable, sitting just slightly proud of the side marker light. But mine's on the left side and it's super minor so spending even a minute on it is on the back burner for now. Who knows, maybe it will fix itself the rest of the way!

Last edited:

Amuma

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I had to go look at my truck to see if mine was on the right or left. Guess what? After a bunch of hard driving on and off-road, the bulge is 1/2 to 2/3 better, it's super minor now. It used to be kind of prominent (even if you did have to bend over to see it), now it's barely noticeable, sitting just slightly proud of the side marker light. But mine's on the left side and it's super minor so spending even a minute on it is on the back burner for now. Who knows, maybe it will fix itself the rest of the way!
Interesting. I have some time before service. Hopefully I have the same luck. Thank you

heems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y AWD, 2024 Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
Nothing bad to report after 2+ months. Not a lot of miles - 1800 - yet a hundred smiles per mile. 😀 No vehicle is perfect specially for such a car where every part is practically new. I had to get service to replace my rear seat belt tensioner due to rattle sound. Not even bothering about the pedal “recall”. And of course the software has fixed a bunch of bugs since February. We know there is lot more to come on that front. Nonetheless the magic is back. I still stare at it and try to drive it any chance I get.

Tesla Cybertruck Flawless Ownership IMG_5474

cybercuh

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Land Cruiser, 95 Supra, AWD CT VIN 50XX
Country flag
First 500 miles of "driving it like I stole it" and no issues. If it can handle my driving without even breaking it in with no issues I think it will be fine :LOL:

The Tumbler

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FD series Dual Motor AWD
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Country flag
1100 miles, pure enjoyment. No issues. Maybe I got lucky but mine has almost zero panel gap issues or any of the widely discussed cosmetic problems. Only
Complaints are the lack of features that will come with imminent software updates.

And I’m pissed there’s no homelink… but this is like complaining about tan lines on a supermodel… not worth the breath and will likely be fixed down the road.

OP
OP

Broski

First Name
Broski
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Great to hear!!

I guess my genuine intent was not about being purely flawless, but simply great experience and reliability to date. A nit here or there is to be expected. I’m also not surprised to hear
many owners don’t even have that.

My only true flawless experience to date is my 1.5 yr old 2023 GX460 with 14K mi., but that’s a Lexus on a 14ish yr old platform with outdated tech.

Waiting for my Beast VIN 🤓
Sponsored