Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 MB E320, 2006 Braun Entervan
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Needs some sort of net or straps to hold stuff down.
Can you imagine all of the potential things that will be available aftermarket if it doesn't already come with the CyberTruck? I'm hoping that the window behind the passenger seats opens to the trunk, but if it doesn't, there's always the aftermarket. They're already making products and it hasn't even been released!

Cold Rolled

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger, Ford C-Max, Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Okay, def looks like zero plugs/outlets. Along with the small size, that's a real crash-and-burn compared to all other ev trucks on/coming to market. If they cut corners on use cases and ditched the outlets, that's yet another potential deal breaker for many reservation holders.

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Model 3 (2), Model X
Country flag
Finally the Frunk reveal day. Outlets would have been a good idea considering their popularity in the Lightning. I could see one of those plug in refrigerators in the Frunk but apparently, no deal. 😥

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Okay, def looks like zero plugs/outlets. Along with the small size, that's a real crash-and-burn compared to all other ev trucks on/coming to market. If they cut corners on use cases and ditched the outlets, that's yet another potential deal breaker for many reservation holders.
With demand through the roof potential buyers won’t care. Remember, no details are carved in stone until the official Cybertruck reveal. I predict optional electrical outlets on the production truck.

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Is there going to be an internal release Inside the frunk?
All of my previous cars with trunks had a cord to pull from inside to pop the trunk for safety.
The Model Y has a frunk release inside and that frunk is way smaller than this one. The Model Y can only hold a carry on suitcase, the CT looks like it can hold 2.

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
I thought it would be small but it is smaller than I thought especially at the ends.

Look at all the places the arrows point at.

Looks like some trade-offs were made.

No one is going to look at that and think it is not small (mini) by comparisons to
Ford and Chevrolets.

MHDI4bE.jpg
Frunk grief. It's a thing, especially for those grievers who are so afflicted with Frunk Size Envy that they've earned the label "frunkster".

With these new, undeniable images, the few grieving fruncksters who were still in the Denial stage will no longer be able to dwell there, but must now join the rest of the frunkstrers who have been raging through the second stage of grief - Anger. Sadly, we will all suffer through that stage for a while. The next stage - Bargaining - will be thankfully brief because Tesla's customer support page's list of contact topics doesn't have a "Frunk" selection. As they move to the next stage, may our frunksters find the strength to race through Depression to finally arrive at the Acceptance stage as quickly as possible. That would be merciful and a gift to all of us. /s
Sponsored