JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Personally, I don't have a problem perceiving all of the global markets as fraud. Its a case of "trying" to find a lesser evil, or choosing not to participate at all in the systems of unsustainablilty.

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Bill Gates is making millions right now........

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Unlikely.
Not really. Global economy is going south. China is locking down Beijing, further exacerbating the supply chain. On going Russia/Ukraine war is escalating.......possibly making of WW3......hmmm what else?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Not really. Global economy is going south. China is locking down Beijing, further exacerbating the supply chain. On going Russia/Ukraine war is escalating.......possibly making of WW3......hmmm what else?
'Escalating' how? By the Russians running false-flag operations to hide that they've been blowing up another country's fuel supply for two months?

Recession, stagflation. Fed raising interest rates and trying to do an "smooth landing" while decreasing their balance sheet.
There's no mechanism for that to happen. Demand drops from increased inflation you've been complaining about and we don't have Nixon's price fixing wheedling things and the oil price is already below what it was pre-war.

-Crissa

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
'Escalating' how?
Do you read news?

Russia warns of nuclear war risk as western nations vow to send arms to Ukraine

Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov says the danger of a third world war is ‘serious and real’

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Interesting, to me, similar sentiment on how quickly multiple threads reduced to political discussions is part of the driving force for today’s TSLA price.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Political discussions are NEVER a driving force in stock prices. PERIOD!
You should read my post again. Taking a portion out of context is a bad habit each political side has.

I said “similar” in that the same reduced calm, cool reason drives people further into their positions and similar reduction of calm, cool reason drives the price temporarily away from price sustainability. Good news for stock, if I right on this is part of the driving force, prices will correct.

Political views seems to have a more lasting effect.