Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
For months now my wife has been complaining that every time we go somewhere all I talk about is the Cybertruck or Tesla. I think at first she was ok with it because, after all, she is the one that owns a Tesla in the family. But it’s been over 9 months and if anything I talk about it more now. Add to that the Jeff and Joe show every day, which I never miss, and you have an unhappy wife, and you know what they say...I just look forward to the day when we see another prototype on the road somewhere. I remember how excited everyone was when they started seeing Model Ys here and there, and that was about 6-9 months out from production. Granted, the M3 and MY are so similar that they could build a new a Model Y prototype fairly easily, but maybe we’ll see another CT prototype around Easter. That would be cool, but I have to survive until then on ‘something’. Maybe Battery Day will give me something to chew on for a while...just hoping :)
Sponsored

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
Yeah. Eleven days in a refugee camp wasn't on my to-do list for this year. Or any year!

-Crissa
Sorry to hear that you had to experience that. Experiences like that sure give us a little more appreciation towards what we have in our lives. Glad you are safe!

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
You're obsessed? I've posted 1464 messages here (including this one).
HAHA! Not to mention.. most of the messages i see you post arent exactly short! They are usually textbook level descriptions and responses.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
HAHA! Not to mention.. most of the messages i see you post arent exactly short! They are usually textbook level descriptions and responses.
That’s why we like the guy! Thorough.

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I think I have become obsessed with the Cybertruck. I am absolutely smitten with this light commercial vehicle and can’t seem to get it off my mind. It’s almost as if the CT design and engineering team built my dream vehicle.

My favorite features include the futuristic and unconventional styling, stainless steel exoskeleton, electric AWD drivetrain, Armor Glass windows, air suspension, 6 passenger cabin, true full size truck design, rolling bed cover, blade light, amazing payload, large tow rating and robust construction that will easily handle any off-road adventure.

AC6F2294-86B5-43C0-93CA-9BEE878A082F.jpeg
Me too and I am 219567 in line for a dual motor. I like the fact that it is going to be a legacy vehicle. Awesome to start with many battery upgrades, tire upgrades for years to come. I will have this till I die and pass down to kids.

cyberforce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Space Cowboy
Country flag
I just put in my reservation last week and its killing me I might have to wait several more years to even get one...

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I know the feeling, I was a bit late in my reservation too, but I wouldn't worry that much. The reservation numbers for Tesla are for all cars, not just the Cybertruck, so there could be tons of model Y's in between the first Cybertruck order and your order. We also have to remember that it's just a $100 refundable deposit, While a lot of people will buy a Cybertruck, a lot of people also won't. I'm hoping to see my truck before Christmas 2022, it's a long wait, but I think that's a reasonable time for me and totally worth it for this beautiful truck. Even if I had to wait an extra year on top of that, it's worth it, and maybe they'll even make some improvements before I get mine.

Ryv

First Name
Ryvyr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T-Bird, Focus, Mountaineer, Civic
Occupation
Veteran, Anthropologist, Artist
Country flag
I just put in my reservation last week and its killing me I might have to wait several more years to even get one...
Do take heart though in that, insofar understood, the order of deliveries are not only number and version, but location as well so it might be sooner depending ^^;

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Another thing to consider is Tesla raised 5 billion in capital recently. I bet they are looking to build another factory in the near future. I would be shocked if they have preorders that won't be filled for years and aren't looking towards their next factory.
Sponsored