Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DM 2021 MY & '69 Cadillac Deville Convertible
Country flag
How no inside shots. Windows look down. Gosh

IMG_8714.jpeg
Someone with guts needs to run up and snap some pics of the interior. I will gladly contribute to their GoFundMe to cover legal expenses as I suspect many others on this forum would.
Sponsored

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Someone with guts needs to run up and snap some pics of the interior. I will gladly contribute to their GoFundMe to cover legal expenses as I suspect many others on this forum would.
I don't give a flying figgityfuuuuuuuuuuu, I will be in that window snapping pics

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I don't give a flying figgityfuuuuuuuuuuu, I will be in that window snapping pics
Nah, Tesla security already has your name and details. One of Musk’s bodyguards would full on tackle you so hard the kids you weren’t planning on having would cry.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Nah, Tesla security already has your name and details. One of Musk’s bodyguards would full on tackle you so hard the kids you weren’t planning on having would cry.
Nah but for real. Me and the Mrs G were talking about how Killowatts got denied at Semi day and wondered WHO is on "their" list.

I don't think I am, but I don't think they like to whole "hey look at Tesla Amazon Prime delivery history guyz" hah

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Nah but for real. Me and the Mrs G were talking about how Killowatts got denied at Semi day and wondered WHO is on "their" list.

I don't think I am, but I don't think they like to whole "hey look at Tesla Amazon Prime delivery history guyz" hah
I thought the Killowatts thing was more about their definition of “+1”. As in “Shareholder and Spouse“ is cool. “Shareholder and Influencer/ Paid guest/ whatever” not cool. I think on this event they actually said no +1 at all. Tesla doesn’t want to make a market for tickets to this thing.

Seriously doubt you are on any list. But that was an employee event and they probably would have frowned on a rando running up to the Cybertruck. And when I say frowned… I mean made you frown.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
I thought the Killowatts thing was more about their definition of “+1”. As in “Shareholder and Spouse“ is cool. “Shareholder and Influencer/ Paid guest/ whatever” not cool. I think on this event they actually said no +1 at all. Tesla doesn’t want to make a market for tickets to this thing.

Seriously doubt you are on any list. But that was an employee event and they probably would have frowned on a rando running up to the Cybertruck. And when I say frowned… I mean made you frown.
But if I am, they'll deny greggertruck. Not my real name. I bet they could tho ha

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Case for sails ?

It is possible that the uprights just slot and click into place, with an external release... but this gets complicated, and there would have to be a lock.

Points near the A and B pillars would need access from the inside.

That little panel on the interior near the gate may be the access point to lock into place... but it is only on one side... and I can't see any further along.
Making me think that maybe if we have sails, we don't need access to these from the inside.
Sponsored