JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I wonder if the "jack" mode height goes even higher. Individual wheel suspension control would also give you the ability to lift a wheel to put a plank under so you can walk yourself out of a bog. Just needs a balance sensing system for safety though.

OP
OP

Don Kedick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3LR, Escalade
Country flag
That’s already so tall it’s hard to imagine taller. By the looks of the body it’s cleared well over half of the 35” tire. It was said to have up to 16” ground clearance. Have they increased that?

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
I wonder if the "jack" mode height goes even higher. Individual wheel suspension control would also give you the ability to lift a wheel to put a plank under so you can walk yourself out of a bog. Just needs a balance sensing system for safety though.
I trust it can be driven when full up (like the Citroens I owned in the 60s). That's the feature that impelled me to order a CT. Of course, when full up (or down) there's no suspension movement, so you have to inch along. But my driveway is 1000 ft long in a snowbelt in Canada.

Incidentally, there's a YouTube clip from the owner of a new a Ford Lightning who was quoted some $30,000 for a front-mount snowplow hitch.

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
I trust it can be driven when full up (like the Citroens I owned in the 60s). That's the feature that impelled me to order a CT. Of course, when full up (or down) there's no suspension movement, so you have to inch along. But my driveway is 1000 ft long in a snowbelt in Canada.

Incidentally, there's a YouTube clip from the owner of a new Ford Lightning who was quoted some $30,000 for a front-mount snowplow hitch. And, if I remember right, one from someone who ordered a small electric Chinese PU ("Chingli"?) -- and then had the bed converted to a hydraulic dumper.
Sponsored