Instant Compact F150 (Structure matters!)

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I don't want automotive safety as much as I don't want actual automotives at all. Just look at how much economic and environmental damage they do on top of road fatalities.

My point is that we need more solutions, and it starts with using words and definitions, and consise descriptions of how things work, and what things do or don't do.

I also have a problem with good people being complacent enough to let bad things happen, and then think that pursuing one crusade absolves them from their other sins commited on a global scale (imcl. fossil wars and fiat).

We just had a case here in Australia and in Paris where laws are strict, but generally people have a better standard of living and social services, and there is less crime. It's still the people doing bad things, not the things doing bad things problem, it's an outlet of what is wrong with society, and those who aren't even allowed to have them continuing to do the bad things for lack of proper social constructs, because common values are degrading to zero.

As per my 1st point above abdout "definition".

"Smarts" simply brake faster because they have better brakes, not because they have less mass, is a classic example of how to use unrelated "data" to present a problem that doesn't exist.

A good dose of common sense and first principles thinking would go along way in every conversation, to get individual perspectives in alignment with natural world reality. Our fake constructs need to be rebuilt using our best efforts to approximate the truth, not just be words to win an argument.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
We’ve spent more than two decades progressively disarming people. A different approach is required.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I still have both my arms and both my legs, and have a black belt in karate, jujitsu, tail chi, nanquan and have been a shaolin monk in a former life. I can split timber planks with my bear hands, chop wood with my little toe, and make sense of the world by crushing concrete plates with my forehead. This is my realm of influence, my interface plane with reality.

Crazy people do crazy things, but I don't see any of the things doing crazy things by themselves.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
We are constantly improving on gun safety, but have a media 5at tells you otherwise. It’s a lie.
Uhh... I think you need to go look at the actual stats. I'm not going to argue about it, you've indicated you're on the side of gun safety.

But uhh... I don't think your 'we have disarmed' is at all realistic. Or that we're safer from guns compared to uhh.. when? You can find these numbers yourself, and I suggest you do.

-Crissa

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I won this discussion by staying out of it
Pacifists rule! :ROFLMAO:

There is nothing wrong with healthy debate to reach common values and goals, there's plenty wrong with letting those who shouldn't be making rules, make them for others, but for their own benefit.

It's bit like love, you need to choose every day to do it, if you feel like it or not. 😍
Sponsored