Introducing the Cyber…

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
You’ve seen the CyberWhistle, the CyberBackpack, and the CyberVault, but have you ever partaken of a CyberUrinal? It’s stainless steel exoskeleton is corrosion free and comes with a free splash guard. It was like I was urinating into the future. :LOL:

Don’t get me wrong, I love the CyberTruck, but you have to admit there’s an uncanny resemblance.

IMG_3093.jpeg
IMG_3094.jpeg
Sponsored

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Yes, this has been reviewed before, as well as the CyberUrinals' close kin, the Cybershitter.

Rallo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Cadillac XT5
Country flag
Yes, this has been reviewed before, as well as the CyberUrinals' close kin, the Cybershitter.
Makes sense prisons would use them for ultimate durability. 😂

IMG_3783.jpeg

OP
OP

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
You mean there’s a whole CyberToilet line up!? Does the CyberShitter have sharp angles like the CyberUrinal? Might be hard on the ass. Also stainless steel would be really cold in the winter. 🥶

I’m just waiting for a CyberHatch to drive around in. Still no word on what they were going to produce at Giga Mexico, but the man in charge said, “Paint is expensive.”

Last edited:

OP
OP

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
The picture I took was in a public park‘s restroom and no one was in there, but me. My interest in design knows no bounds!

Greshnab

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Software Arrchitect
Country flag
they need to put tiny lil stickers of f150 lightnings in em for us to aim at <girls prolly won't get that joke>

OP
OP

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
Seems like Tesla and Ford are teaming up in some respects, with Ford gaining access to the Supercharger network and adopting Tesla’s NACS port in 2025!
Sponsored