Country flag
was that sandy in the video?

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
I'm waiting for someone with measurement app to measure the dimensions of the bed of this one.
Were is throwthecomputer when you need him.

By the way is that the back of S Munro in the vid?

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck INVESTOR DAY CYBERTRUCK BETA PRESENT! [w/ Walkaround Videos] 1677694333438

Whats up with this door? lol

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck INVESTOR DAY CYBERTRUCK BETA PRESENT! [w/ Walkaround Videos] 1677694582881

No driver display. Cheaper to make that way! New wheel.

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
Were is throwthecomputer when you need him.

By the way is that the back of S Munro in the vid?
Lol.

So we can almost confirm now that the front center console seat is gone.. in favor of an actual console. Also as a result of that new console, there is clearly a rear seat screen on the back of that front center console for the rear passengers. That is cool. Hopefully it folds up to protect it when you have the back seats up and are transporting equipment.

Also looks like there is at least 1 outlet panel in the back left of the bed. As far as tailgate ramp, still looks to be a possibility that the top of the tailgate flips open to reveal a nested ramp. Either that or the fit and finish of the tailgate is still rough.

And they added the tailgate cable to protect from overextending the tailgate when opened, as I had mentioned last year was something that needed to be there as a functional work truck.

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
Cyberwheel and that screen is huge?
1677694545301.png
Damn, no instrument cluster. Having a second cluster behind the wheel would have been helpful. I know the reasons behind not having it such as cost, but although you get used to it, I don’t like only having a center display.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Lol.

So we can almost confirm now that the front center console seat is gone.. in favor of an actual console. Also as a result of that new console, there is clearly a rear seat screen on the back of that front center console for the rear passengers. That is cool. Hopefully it folds up to protect it when you have the back seats up and are transporting equipment.

Also looks like there is at least 1 outlet panel in the back left of the bed. As far as tailgate ramp, still looks to be a possibility that the top of the tailgate flips open to reveal a nested ramp. Either that or the fit and finish of the tailgate is still rough.
Tesla Cybertruck INVESTOR DAY CYBERTRUCK BETA PRESENT! [w/ Walkaround Videos] 1677694669159
'

yup. i think i would rather have middle bench seat but im okay with screen
Sponsored