Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
The CT bed camper project is no different. They took in tons of money without even having the bed dimensions to design their product off of, yet they got enough somebodies to shell out on that hope and prayer.

At least the RV can finalize a design without having to wait years on another unreleased product that it depends upon.
I was wrong, there is actually a prototype (linked above Dave Lee video).

Still a lot of money to drop on a startup never-manufactured in volume product, but they have put in some hours to make a working(ish) proto.
Sponsored

Misterbee

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y + T@g teardrop, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Film Editor
Country flag
I took a tour of the prototype yesterday at an EV show in Los Angeles. I was pretty skeptical, but after hanging out for about a half an hour, and chatting up the staff, I must say that I am very impressed. The design is much more impressive in person than it is in pictures. It’s very well designed, and for those who can afford it, it will be a great way to travel.

OP
OP

Ranulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri motor
Country flag
I watched the Munro video on Lightship. If I stumble upon a windfall, I will definitely get it.

Unfortunately I will probably have to wait for a cheaper model.

Chris9702L

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda ridgeline
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
You have to be kidding about the SuperCharger network. It’s great, the best out there, but the coverage is not there yet. I went to my condo in Branson, MO. Guess what, no supercharger 🤷‍♂️. Even at home in Colorado Springs this is still not to much coverage to the west. And there is no way I would rely on any other network.
Now that they have Ford the stations need to be popping up left and right!
Sponsored