Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, CyberTruck
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Indiana...perhaps they are giving the midwest some love?

I was contacted by Teals about powershare several days before getting the VIN. They let me know the provider would be reaching out to schedule a site survey.
Seems like AZ is just behind most other states. Not sure why. I was contacted about PowerShare, got an official quote and have turned it down over the last month but no VIN. We have a bunch of December-January orders in AZ still waiting on VINs.
Sponsored

Zorro

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
Starting to see some late Feb configs luck out and get a VIN assigned. Opening this thread to see when March orders start getting VINs. I did my config on March 6th. Tomorrow will be 50 days. Hopefully on the downhill stretch now!
March 7th config date and no VIN yet. Thinking a June Vin date.

TwiztOG43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Tesla Model Y LR
Country flag
Seems like AZ is just behind most other states. Not sure why. I was contacted about PowerShare, got an official quote and have turned it down over the last month but no VIN. We have a bunch of December-January orders in AZ still waiting on VINs.
most pretty much the south west. Some people in vegas who were late December orders barely picked up their trucks in the last couple days. An example is a 12/26 AWD was picked up 4/23. That person also said there were about 30 trucks in vegas ready to be delivered.

I’m 1/17 order and already paid the deposit for the powershare install over a month ago, and they’re already asking me to pay in full. Not gonna happen until my truck is delivered, don’t care if they have the hardware already. I still don’t have a VIN.

Cp32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model S plaid
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Config Beast order on 3/26 for delivery in Sacramento , CA . Anyone else from Sac area waiting on beast ?

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR x2, 2024 FS AWD (on 05/30/2024)
Country flag
I’m at 51 days today (03/15 config).

Come on, Tesla app!! Give me that VIN, haha!!

EmJay

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD FS, 2024 MX
Country flag
I’m at 51 days today (03/15 config).

Come on, Tesla app!! Give me that VIN, haha!!
Crossing my fingers for you! You’re right in the sweet spot for days to VIN!

EmJay

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD FS, 2024 MX
Country flag
Based on not seeing any recent AWD California vins on here, I think there’s a pause on CA deliveries.
There’s been a few deliveries to SoCal and I was told to expect delivery around the 9th. Seems like catch up to other states but I can’t imagine CA vins are paused. Hoping we see jf64k get his in the next few days. 51-53 days seems pretty average.

vinsk

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, M3, CT AWD
Occupation
SW
Country flag
March 18th here! I wonder what's the typical time frame from VIN to delivery? Also, any chance of Service center having any kind of influence on VIN assignment or its completely in control of Tesla HQ?

OP
OP
asriggs1987

asriggs1987

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, CyberTruck
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
March 18th here! I wonder what's the typical time frame from VIN to delivery? Also, any chance of Service center having any kind of influence on VIN assignment or its completely in control of Tesla HQ?
I’ve been told the service centers have no control. Seems like they have about as much of a communication channel to HQ as we do lol. I’m in AZ which also seems to have a very very slow trickle lately. I’m at 63 days. Config done 3/6.

Cstadler

First Name
Carlton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber truck
Country flag
Anyone in Richmond Va that’s gotten delivery, able to share their order to delivery time?

DaKodaks

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, BMW X5, Cybertruck
Country flag
Ordered March 2, hope I will get my VIN soon😜

Broadstorm

First Name
Artie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Ordered March 5. Just received my vin # today. Called my service center and they said the truck is in the store. Picking up Friday just gonna go
Sponsored