OP
UTECHPIA

UTECHPIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast, 2023 MYP, 2007 S2000, 1998 NSX
Country flag
I have a couple thousand square feet of concrete that needs to be broken up, and all the rubble placed in a dump truck. How about you come and try out your new toy job? It really shouldn't be a big problem. Totally agree that it's really great it is made of steel.

We usually do this kind of job from the air conditioned cab of a skid steer with a hammer attachment. Maybe we're just lazy?
this isnā€™t a work hammer, I think itā€™s intended use is for working out.
Sponsored

mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
this isnā€™t a work hammer, I think itā€™s intended use is for working out.
That's fine! I made the same offer to a group of Crossfit guys a while back. They just looked at me like I was crazed work lunatic dealing with couch potatoes. But I know for a fact that sledgehammering is a great workout. Can you name a muscle that doesn't get worked out while sledgehammering? No, of course not! See?

Sorry to bother you, I thought you'd understand and maybe even get excited over my revolutionary idea.

Okay, well then... I'll just use use expansive demolition compound and sit back and watch it break up by itself with a couple Shiner Bocks.

Last edited:

themuleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Exp Max Ltd, 2021 Ford F350 Ltd
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
You be You!! Congrats on your CyberHammer!! You didn't buy it, you Earned IT!! *I recommend you make a video with Jake Paul's girlfriend swinging it while "Hit that Boy with a Bat" plays in the background..*

Earned it? Seriously, some of the jock-riding that's happening in these forums. It's getting a little gross.

Amuma

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I might just do itā€¦. One day.
the HFS wonā€™t dent. But itā€™ll scratch and leave marksā€¦. The CyberBeast is a little too new right now. šŸ˜…
Please don't do it. Enjoy your truck bro. We understand how HFS work.

donnyb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model Y
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck My Cyber Hammer Arrived!  It is AWESOME!  I LOVE IT!  šŸ¤© 1711638914284-kj

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Solar
Country flag
I got my CH #64 today! Very sharp looking, going to customize a baseball bat case to display it.
Sponsored