Bartman

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y
Country flag
Great news I should be getting my info for delivery then in 10 days. Sad about the panel gaps, huuuuuge issue with the rear driver side panel. Did they say they were going to fix that?

Screenshot 2024-01-12 065828.png
This would bother me......
Sponsored

Cyberostachu

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla.Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Someone claimed to just ordered his CT AWD 12/9/2023 and got delivery few days ago. Is this right?

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco SAS Badlands
Country flag
Curious on the foundation series laser etching and depth. I have matte wrap on order but hoping the badge comes thru or some aftermarket options become available over the wrap. Thoughts on yours?

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
This is most recline I can get.
Image_20240111232902.jpg
Plenty for a nap while supercharging, although you will need a full tint before that :)

You planning on taking that road trip still this weekend? Would love to get your feedback on charging, range, and seat comfort on longer drives!

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Foundation
Country flag
Yea....................pics or it didn't happen
Once posed you can be one of the very FEW true members of the cybertruckOWNERSclub the rest of us are just applicants to the club:)

Congratz!
How much more expensive was the insurance then say any ice car you had at our near the price?

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
How much more expensive was the insurance then say any ice car you had at our near the price?
Insurance will vary a lot, most people posting quotes said they were looking at $300-$650/mo
I have a Tundra Hybrid TRD Pro Truck CrewMax that was $89k out the door, so less than the $113 CT but when non-foundation series it should be about the same.
My Tundra insurance is $139/mo, my quote for a Cybertruck (non foundation) estimate was $418/mo with a purchase price of $93k out the door so about 2.5x as much as a similarly priced vehicle.
Hopefully that will come down as more CTs get out there

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Foundation
Country flag
Insurance will vary a lot, most people posting quotes said they were looking at $300-$650/mo
I have a Tundra Hybrid TRD Pro Truck CrewMax that was $89k out the door, so less than the $113 CT but when non-foundation series it should be about the same.
My Tundra insurance is $139/mo, my quote for a Cybertruck (non foundation) estimate was $418/mo with a purchase price of $93k out the door so about 2.5x as much as a similarly priced vehicle.
Thanks! Rather disappointing, but did TESLA offer insurance themselves or is that the GEICO and is it regular full coverage?

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks! Rather disappointing, but did TESLA offer insurance themselves or is that the GEICO and is it regular full coverage?
Regular not full coverage, full coverage would have been crazy expensive, I don't have a CT yet so no Tesla option, so went through State Farm and Geico for quotes.

Tmoney

First Name
Juliano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Wowzah, that is an astronomical insurance number for $100k vehicle.
Got rid of my 2024 RAM recently which was $100k and insurance was $187/M.

donnyb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model Y
Country flag
Curious on the foundation series laser etching and depth. I have matte wrap on order but hoping the badge comes thru or some aftermarket options become available over the wrap. Thoughts on yours?
The laser etching is flat and smooth. More info.

Luftpilot

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-350, HD Nightrod Special, Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Adventure nut
Country flag
Susu2142, assuming you are driving to Tahoe either on 80 or 50 (either route has inclines), can you pls post charging/discharging rate, range, speed, was the CT loaded or empty, are you pulling anything etc. Also, charging stations along the way would be helpful. I am currently still on the fence whether or not to take delivery of my CT. Thanks, appreciate the info.

OP
OP

susu2142

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck, MYP
Country flag
Thanks for the review and pics. Much appreciated!! Did you get a chance to test the sound system? Is it as good as a few have claimed?
Sound system is remarkable, contributed by the fact that this truck is really quiet. However, the tire noise is very noticeable and the motor seems to be louder than my model Y and the X/S I've driven.

Dazajj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
Sound system is remarkable, contributed by the fact that this truck is really quiet. However, the tire noise is very noticeable and the motor seems to be louder than my model Y and the X/S I've driven.
Thanks for the intel!! Can the truck be both “really quiet” but yet have very noticeable tire noise and a loud motor…? 🧐
Sponsored