Jackcybertruck

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RAM POWERWAGON
Country flag
I just order my Truck but looking at the screen shots from a week ago I noticed my foundation series does not have the PowerShare, did Tesla remove them from the orders going forward?
Sponsored

dsieberkrob

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'02 Avalanche, '15 F150 eco, '22 Maverick Hybrid
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Country flag
My invite from 2 days ago still has it for both models.
Tesla Cybertruck My Foundation Series order doesn't have Powershare Screenshot_20231223_072832_Chrome

Jager

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model 3 LR AWD, Several Motorcycles
Country flag
I seem to recall reading that the PowerShare is only for the FS Beast Tri-motor, not the AWD?

Phones And Drones

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S Refresh, Cybertruck
Country flag
I seem to recall reading that the PowerShare is only for the FS Beast Tri-motor, not the AWD?
It’s available on both but only the tri motor comes with the $4k towards install. Dual comes with the material no install credit though.

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Its for AWD and Beast as it shows on my AWD order when I placed it. I would imagine it will be for all models as well after FS models are sold out. Good thing is I have power wall, gateway, solar and connector so no additional equipment or installation needed for power share to home.

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
It’s available on both but only the tri motor comes with the $4k towards install. Dual comes with the material no install credit though.
Site shows under power share no hardware needed if you already have power wall and connector

Phones And Drones

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Site shows under power share no hardware needed if you already have power wall and connector
Yup I believe so! Original question I think was for the equipment and if it comes with the Dual Motor or just Beast!

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Yup I believe so! Original question I think was for the equipment and if it comes with the Dual Motor or just Beast!
yep the Original question did ask that. Well anyways, now going forward, since hardware is included with Power Share and that hardware is Gateway V3 and Wall connector, my question to you is, what if you already have this equipment installed do you get a credit or the equipment is yours to keep?

Phones And Drones

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
yep the Original question did ask that. Well anyways, now going forward, since hardware is included with Power Share and that hardware is Gateway V3 and Wall connector, my question to you is, what if you already have this equipment installed do you get a credit or the equipment is yours to keep?
I don’t think there is any prior precedent for what Tesla would do but if I was to guess I would say they would not offer you a credit. You would just have the extra equipment and could sell it if you wish but again, that’s just me guessing would be nice if they offered a credit though lol.

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
I don’t think there is any prior precedent for what Tesla would do but if I was to guess I would say they would not offer you a credit. You would just have the extra equipment and could sell it if you wish but again, that’s just me guessing would be nice if they offered a credit though lol.
thanks for the info. In my case I could use the equipment at another location so would be useful.

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Both are capable of PowerShare. I received a PowerShare email survey from Tesla just yesterday. The difference is that Beast buyers get a $4000 installation credit. AWD buyers like myself are 100% responsible for the installation cost.

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
thanks, you too! Would be nice to get this truck first quarter
Tell me about it. The January-March timeline sounds great but without knowing total orders for the AWD model I don’t know how realistic it is. Of course I’m hoping it’s realistic but preparing myself for a later delivery just in case.

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD
Country flag
Notice the PowerShare option says available in most zip codes. Perhaps the op is “zip code limited”?
Sponsored