BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
I guess I should have couched all of my post in the reddit level "at least" and "as far as I can tell" qualifiers.
Sponsored

bill.french

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Looks the same to me... For what that's worth.
The top pic was taken at the same elevation by a person/camera of unknown height; the bottom photo was taken at a lower elevation by a person/camera of unknown height. - arguably the most important data points required for any measure of relative size.

samson

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Occupation
yolo'r
Country flag
I see a couple of things.

1. Yes the CT is obviously shorter in the giga with Elon and Rogan. But comparing the CT at launch I believe if the setting is normal and not way high you can clearly see that Elon towers over the CT and it's almost eye level at the tip of CT.
Tesla Cybertruck New Cybertruck Height Perspective Image  ? ?✂️⬇️ pic 1.PNG

2. The wheel and tire package seems to be a smaller diameter than what was used with aero covers at Launch. These wheels were hiding in broad daylight all along and not many people might have caught it. I believe the wheel could be a 22" at launch and maybe a 20" wheel size that is in the alpha and beta prototypes.
Tesla Cybertruck New Cybertruck Height Perspective Image  ? ?✂️⬇️ Pic 2.PNG

Lives2TruckAround

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'92 Jeep Wrangler and 22’ Model Y
Occupation
Retired young/Business Owner
Country flag
Per the original specs, the suspension travel is +-4" from it's mid-way point.

Also, with the front tire and Elon as reference points, does anything think that this prototype is wearing 35s?
Half of elon is 37”… i think those are 8 inch side walls on 17” rim (guesstimating body angles and lengths of limbs and hands) so possibly 33’s but it’s just my unofficial/unprofessional opinion.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Truck and people are standing on a flat surface, yet, Joe Rogans toe is 32 cm below the bottom of the tyre.

It happens that the top of Rogans head is aligned with the highest point of the CT. ( we have to allow for this discrepancy in angle..but we can compromise a tad)

We need to add that 32cm to Rogans Height 172 cm = 204cm

We don't know if It's raised to max or not.

So with a degree of confidence, we can say minimum 80 inches high.

Tesla Cybertruck New Cybertruck Height Perspective Image  ? ?✂️⬇️ 1643671362304

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
All of these diagrams and figures, weird pictures, impossible flying saucer like dimensions… it all points to the same thing.

Musk is indeed using alien technology from the future. This is all the result of a dimension distortion field.

The Cyber Whistle isn’t going to summon our trucks. It **IS** the truck.

They are just working out the licensing on the software to unlock it’s expanding functions.

While that is the most likely possibility, there is a second possibility which is only slightly less likely and that is the truck is very near the dimensions they told us 2 years ago. You people have too much spare time.

beeeasybro

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Avalon,Outback, and previously Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Boat Captain
Country flag
Hey, I like Joe Rogan, he's my height. It's cool to see a me sized person for scale.
“Hey, Shaun! We are the same height! That is cool!”

name that movie?

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Recent photo floating on reddit shows bewildering new perspective on the CT considering Elons height. It looks drastically reduced way more than 5%. I might be wrong. But per Google...
Elon is 6"2
Jordan peterson 6"1
And Joe Rogan is 5"8

RDT_20220129_1605166469977556265885167 (1).png

RDT_20220131_0006135169558419300906197.jpg
Shorter isn’t a bad thing. Easier to wash. Less wind resistance.

Toonces

First Name
Meow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Country flag
Recent photo floating on reddit shows bewildering new perspective on the CT considering Elons height. It looks drastically reduced way more than 5%. I might be wrong. But per Google...
Elon is 6"2
Jordan peterson 6"1
And Joe Rogan is 5"8

RDT_20220129_1605166469977556265885167 (1).png

RDT_20220131_0006135169558419300906197.jpg
I was hopping Joe wasn’t 5’3”…

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Depending on ride level, the floor of the vault is roughly even with the top of the tires. You can see this clearly in a lot of the pictures.

Looks like 32-33 inch tires to me.

Pickup trucks almost universally have 21-24” deep beds. The rear of the Cybertruck vault looks pretty close to that number.

So from the ground to the top of the tailgate is about 53-57 inches tall. The bottom of the window is roughly in line with the top of the tailgate. Again, this is pretty standard with pickups because you don’t want your load smashing into your window. We can verify this because there is rail about about 18” from the vault bottom all the way along the bed length.

The rear window is about 8-10 inches tall and there is a bit of a space between the top of the window and the roof. So the roof is likely about 30-34 inches from the vault bottom at that point. So at the rear window it is likely 63-70 inches tall at the rear window. The roof slopes up from there for another ~4 feet to it’s peak. If you continue the slope up, it’s going to be at least 6 inches higher yet at that point.

That puts the height at an absolute minimum of 69 inches and likely a bit taller than that. Suggesting it’s smaller than that means either the wheels are much smaller, the bed Is much smaller, or that the bed is ridiculously flat.

All of this is pretty plain to see. So if you have some crazy idea of how tall you think it might be, plug that height into the formula to see what size various things would have to be to make sense with your height guess.

Tire size + bed height + window size + rise above window.

FutureTrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 honda accord, 2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
It’s at its lowest level to save Rogans ego lol.
Sponsored