Dirt Worker

First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair Corsa turbo, Land Rover Discovery, Mini Cooper Works edition.
Occupation
Excavation Company
Country flag
Reflective surfaces seem like a driving hazard but I can't find a law prohibiting it. Seems like the CT will get enough attention. Dull grey vinyl wrap for me.
tempImageQoEX22.png
tempImageIGs1w1.png
Advertisement

FullyGrounded

Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
It could also be totally photoshopped with the flat surfaces and sharp angles. Probably one of the easiest to PS. peace

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
It could also be totally photoshopped with the flat surfaces and sharp angles. Probably one of the easiest to PS. peace
The reflections of things you can see are too good for Photoshop. More likely if its fake, it's done with 3d modeling not Photochop

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Private Lending Educator
Country flag
Reflective surfaces seem like a driving hazard but I can't find a law prohibiting it. Seems like the CT will get enough attention. Dull grey vinyl wrap for me.
It doesn't seem like reflective surfaces are prohibited. Think of the shiny milk truck you see sometimes.

In fact just the other day I was driving down the highway and saw a tow truck with a large mirror-like reflective surface at the front of the bed. I could actually see my own reflection as I was following the truck.

I get that the reflective surface could help when trying to load a vehicle in the dark. But it also seems like there would be issues for vehicles following along at night if there were not a load on the truck to block the reflection.

And yes, before anyone gets distracted by it, my windshield currently has a large crack that needs to get fixed.

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford F-150, 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
It's hard for me to understand people who try to discredit the Cybertruck due to a shiny body. If you love your Cybertruck too much I imagine it would be possible to accidently over-polished it and make it more reflective than desired. But if that happens the solution is to simply hit it with a Scotch Brite pad.

Problem solved. Now you will need to think of something else to worry about.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
It's hard for me to understand people who try to discredit the Cybertruck due to a shiny body. If you love your Cybertruck too much I imagine it would be possible to accidently over-polished it and make it more reflective than desired. But if that happens the solution is to simply hit it with a Scotch Brite pad find a mud patch and spend about 30 minutes doing donuts.
I don't usually indulge in "Fixed it for you"... but in this case necessary.

Klaxon

Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
It's hard for me to understand people who try to discredit the Cybertruck due to a shiny body. If you love your Cybertruck too much I imagine it would be possible to accidently over-polished it and make it more reflective than desired. But if that happens the solution is to simply hit it with a Scotch Brite pad.

Problem solved. Now you will need to think of something else to worry about.
In many cases it is enough to never wash your car. Verified, it works well. Nobody will be blinded, or even look at your car.

Advertisement

Advertisement