New EV charging system.

android04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD, Tesla Cybertruck Tri-motor (reserved)
Country flag
As I said at the top, this all over my head.
Maybe this adds more insight.

Eleap brochure.
Thanks, that brochure is more informative as to how the system works. I guess the content in the video in the OP seems to be dumbed down a little bit in order to not get too technical.

OP
OP
Raebrek

Raebrek

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Highlander, 2016 Subaru Outback
Country flag
Thanks, that brochure is more informative as to how the system works. I guess the content in the video in the OP seems to be dumbed down a little bit in order to not get too technical.
yeah, I’m sure it was an unscripted on the fly CES INTERVIEW.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
OMG, ChatGPT just ruined my world and my faith!!

Explain how the Rockwell Automation retroencabulator works

The Rockwell Automation Retroencabulator is a fictional device that does not actually exist. It was invented as a humorous reference in a series of commercials for Rockwell Automation, a company that specializes in industrial automation and control systems. The Retroencabulator was used in the commercials to playfully demonstrate the company's ability to create complex and advanced technology. The Retroencabulator was described as having many functions and capabilities, but they were all made up and not based on any real technology.

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
OMG, ChatGPT just ruined my world and my faith!!

Explain how the Rockwell Automation retroencabulator works

The Rockwell Automation Retroencabulator is a fictional device that does not actually exist. It was invented as a humorous reference in a series of commercials for Rockwell Automation, a company that specializes in industrial automation and control systems. The Retroencabulator was used in the commercials to playfully demonstrate the company's ability to create complex and advanced technology. The Retroencabulator was described as having many functions and capabilities, but they were all made up and not based on any real technology.
Don't let your kids ask ChatGPT whether Santa Claus is real!
Sponsored