ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
New member from Boca Raton Fl and I dont know why I waited till a week ago to put in my order for the tri motor/ full auto. Now I’m completely obsessed and can’t wait to read every word on these forums! The CT will replace my beloved FJ Cruiser which I plan to warehouse and gift to my son one day. Going from an FJ to the CT seems a logical aesthetic transition, no?
Welcome to the Cybertruck Obsessed Anonymous self-help group! What took you so long to reserve :ROFLMAO:

As a former owner of the FJ I have a soft spot in my heart for it, but the Cybertruck is going to seem like you're driving a car from the future (which it basically is) compared to the FJ. Both share a polarizing design that's for sure. But that's what drew me to both. Who wants to drive yet another generic looking SUV or pickup like the millions already out there.... none of us here (or we wouldn't be here)!
Sponsored

Tesla4KShares

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, Y LR, CT
Occupation
FI but not Retired
Country flag
Hi all,

Nice meeting everyone here! As a former Toyota Landcruiser and Sequoia fan, I am looking for the future adventure with the Cybertruck. I have got rid of all my trucks in anticipation of the Cybertruck. Only 1 ICE car left in the household.

When it comes to the Unveil, after the initial "shock" (it lasts about 20 seconds), I pre-ordered the Tri-motor version 15 secs after Elon mentioned the pre-order link... so, I hope I will get it soon. Really looking forward to receive it soon. Again, happy to be here. Thank you.

Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
Hi all,

Nice meeting everyone here! As a former Toyota Landcruiser and Sequoia fan, I am looking for the future adventure with the Cybertruck. I have got rid of all my trucks in anticipation of the Cybertruck. Only 1 ICE car left in the household.

When it comes to the Unveil, after the initial "shock" (it lasts about 20 seconds), I pre-ordered the Tri-motor version 15 secs after Elon mentioned the pre-order link... so, I hope I will get it soon. Really looking forward to receive it soon. Again, happy to be here. Thank you.
Welcome to the site! My initial shock lasted much longer than 20 seconds, about 24 hours. :)

I'm curious where you are in line having ordered just seconds after the order link went up. Can you post up your order number here and what # you are in the queue? How to tell your place in line based on Cybertruck preorder reservation number

Tesla4KShares

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, Y LR, CT
Occupation
FI but not Retired
Country flag

Aces-Truck

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Prius
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Great info on this site. Having a good time reading about what's coming for CT. My reservation is for a Dual Motor. But I'm pretty far down the list for Delivery (192k, reserved on 11/23/19). Meanwhile, at least I can drive my current Electric Truck... Axial Trail Honcho! ;) I wonder how soon I can get a CT body for it??? It'd be pretty cool.
Tesla Cybertruck New Members Welcome Area! Axial Trail Honcho-20200429_124451

ItsKhaled

First Name
Khaled
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi TTRS APR STG3, 2015 Subaru STI Limited, Dual Motor AWD Cybertruck (Pre-order)
Country flag
Hello from Kuwait. So i have been a huge fan and a share holder of Tesla for a few years now. Always wanted to get one but Tesla does not sell in Kuwait. Long story short, i couldnt wait any longer sooo, i put pre-order for a dual motor cybertruck today to be delivered to Dubai and I'll ship it to Kuwait. Cant wait.

D8Rider

First Name
D8
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3, CBTRK Reservation
Country flag
Hello from Czech Republic
Here they sell Tesla, but not yet the Model Y - so I ordered a Dual Motor with delivery in Paris :)
then I will do the drive to Czech Republic in Autopilot just for the sake of testing it on 1200 km

Cannot wait to use the feature "come to me" with this beast in the parking lot of the restaurant

D8

cybertruck808

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Renegade
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Greetings, all. New member currently living and stationed in the DC area. I plan to return to Hawaii in mid 2022, so am hoping that I'll have my truck then to ship with me. I imagine that I'd be one of the only people in Hawaii with the truck if I get my wish, which can be a good or bad thing.

reaver1467

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Occupation
Technical product designer
Country flag
Greetings from Germany,

I‘ve been here for a few days now, and I think it‘s time to say Hello.

l live in Germany and I just love the gr8 design of the cybertruck.
My biggest concern ‘bout the ct are possible designchanges to the Truck especially for the EU-Version.

Anyway... I keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best ?

TexasTesla

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Howdy folks... TexasTesla here, and my beautiful life mate is TexasTeslaGF. It's been fun reading through all of your ideas, concepts, and dreams of what this CyberTruck can become. I can't wait to meet you in person! ❤

Cybtnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Landcruiser
Country flag
Hi All

took the plunge and ordered the tri motor model.

even got the plates.
cybtrk was taken so went for cybtnk.

Tharok2

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Challenger
Occupation
Driver
Country flag
Well, with yesterday's announcement of the launch event, we finally have a name for Tesla's highly anticipated Cybertruck! I've been waiting for something like this to hit the market for years! And while I wait for delivery I figured why not channel my anxiety in creating an informational and welcoming place for future Cybertruck owners to hang out while we wait for our trucks! :cool:

So, welcome to your Cybertruck Owners Club and be sure to drop a hello/intro below!
Sup. I saw this and had to have it. My Challenger should be paid off by release date. My first truck, cant wait to tow my challenger.

magudeha

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla s
Country flag
Hello everyone!
I can not wait for my truck to arrive... :)
http://www.bigbootytube.xxx/
Get ready to receive a hard one from watching the way those big booty babes with big asses expose their dirty natures during hot sex videos!
Sponsored

Last edited: