Now need Cybertruck soon... phone # to call for deliver updates?

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Jesus dude. Who pooped in your Cheerios this morning?
Why can’t he rent a car? It’s unfortunate about the accident. But life throws challenges at us. Me and several other people prob have inconveniences to deal with buying this truck. You don’t see me whining about it in here asking to skip everyone in line.

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Why can’t he rent a car? It’s unfortunate about the accident. But life throws challenges at us. Me and several other people prob have inconveniences to deal with buying this truck. You don’t see me whining about it in here asking to skip everyone in line.
Have received foundation invite and selected the AWD, I recall a general statement that my vehicle would be ready between March and June.
Yesterday a sheriff’s deputy driving an F250 with an attached trailer rear ended my Tesla Model S. I have a feeling the model s will be totaled. I really don’t want to buy another vehicle in the interim.
Is there a phone number one can call to see if specific info on my Cybertruck delivery?
Where did OP ask to skip the line? I don't see it here. He asked if it's possible to find out specific info about his delivery. If he could gather such information, it would be helpful to him planning how to deal with this situation. Renting for an indefinite amount of time, which could be 2 weeks to 6 months, is hardly a reasonable thing to do if it turned out that he could get more clarity than 1H 2024. But, no, "shame on you for trying to ask".

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
I feel you but how aboit a little empathy for someone in a shitty situation? If you have some inconveniences too, you should be able to relate at least a little bit to this dude. Telling someone you don’t know at all to “suck it up buttercup” just seems like an angry flex.

Kindness is free. It costs nothing.

seems to me the dude was just asking for information after explaining his situation.

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Hope you get it figured out. You might try either Turo or Hertz, Enterprise, Etc. They all offer long term, monthly vehicle rentals. I have a Jeep to sell once I get my CT delivery and considered selling it now and doing a rental. So I already looked into pricing and it wasn't that bad.

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Seems the Sheriff's Dept. owes you a solid, can't you make them find you a temporary vehicle in the interim? They can do Civil Asset Forfeiture (CAF) on somebody in their jurisdiction. Are there any cool cars in your neighborhood they can seize? It'd be great if they take one from an actual deviant in society, but even if it's from a law abiding citizen, it takes so long for them to prove in court that their vehicle is innocent (innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply in CAF cases) that you'll probably have your CyberTruck before that day arrives.

Where else do you think they get all their supercars?

Tesla Cybertruck Now need Cybertruck soon... phone # to call for deliver updates? Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 09.46.35
Tesla Cybertruck Now need Cybertruck soon... phone # to call for deliver updates? Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 09.48.19
Tesla Cybertruck Now need Cybertruck soon... phone # to call for deliver updates? Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 09.48.57
Tesla Cybertruck Now need Cybertruck soon... phone # to call for deliver updates? Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 09.50.14

S/

Last edited:

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I feel you but how aboit a little empathy for someone in a shitty situation? If you have some inconveniences too, you should be able to relate at least a little bit to this dude. Telling someone you don’t know at all to “suck it up buttercup” just seems like an angry flex.

Kindness is free. It costs nothing.

seems to me the dude was just asking for information after explaining his situation.
You are assuming that no one else has any decisions to make as well. And that's not the case. While definitely not going for being a pity case, I was thinking about going on a vacation in the first quarter. I can't plan anything right now, because of Jan-Mar and as someone has been through this process before, I can't get far from my Delivery Center.

There are a lot of people needing to get rid of a vehicle and not planning on trading it in to Tesla. So you get stuck with I have to sell it before I can pay for the truck. But I can't sell it much before I can get the new truck. I use my vehicle to travel to work.

And this isn't a new problem, It's been a fact of life for most if Tesla's life.

And this isn't unique to Tesla. Talk to someone who ordered something from a Detroit dealer. Even less communications that Tesla and they lose your car.

An accident isn't a big deal. And it's one where rental cars should even be paid for. Many may say that it may have been the best way.

vinyl.blowfish

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Cybertruck
Country flag
Tesla started a chat in the app about my order. I've asked one question about registration and they answered within a day. Maybe once that happens you can get more info, but I doubt it.

I'm curious if anyone else got the chat though. It was about a week after the order.

OP
OP

Nolacyber

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Occupation
Exec
Country flag
If you had real problems I’d feel sorry for you. You just are whining because you aren’t getting your way. This is the way life is. Suck it up buttercup.
Actually, you’re just an asshole. Suck that up.

OP
OP

Nolacyber

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Occupation
Exec
Country flag
Turo has monthly rentals I’m sure you can afford if you can buy a 100k vehicle. We all have problems . Wait your turn like the rest of us that have waited 4 years.
“Wait your turn.”Actually my turn has already come. Reservation 2748171. All I asked was info on a number to call. The Bs from some members of this forum is astounding and awful.

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
“Wait your turn.”Actually my turn has already come. Reservation 2748171. All I asked was info on a number to call. The Bs from some members of this forum is astounding and awful.
No. You’re back in line with the rest of us that have configured a CT And don’t have it yet. I configured mine on 12/15 and no VIN yet. When did you configure yours?

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I can tell you my res # is lower than yours and I don’t have any info or VIN yet. From what I Have read it seems to somewhat go by location now. So if you are in California or Texas you will prob get it soon and before me. And of course the AWD are getting built at least 10 times more than tri motors. I ordered a tri so ill prob be waiting longer.

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Country flag
Just to answer a few questions asked:
1) This is a 2012 Tesla, which has given 12 years of extraordinary trouble free service. Battery charge is now reduced to 238 miles at full capacity, but I typically drive fewer than 100 miles in a day. I think I've had three service incidents in its life. An extraordinary vehicle that gave me pleasure every time I drove it.
2) Because of its age it has no brake assist or cameras. The brakes on the car are amazing however and I didn't hit the car in front despite their skidding to avoid a band of kids who jumped into the roadway. The sheriff's deputy was either not paying adequate attention or was following too close, but the attending cop didn't give him a ticket (what a surprise).
3) The blue book on the car is around 13k, though of course its worth more than that to me, as I'd anticipated driving it for another decade. Looking at damage (rear hatch compressed and dented, bumper damaged and right and left rear fender damaged), I think they'll total the car.
4) The car protected me. The seat offered good support when I was slammed into it. Sore back but hope it resolves itself.
5) The car is drivable; all lights still working.

61128C69-2914-4811-8D52-ADFBAB60B45E_1_201_a.jpeg
It will be totalled for sure, the repair cost is more than $12k.

mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
....don't book any travel until after you've already picked up the truck. Stay at home and wait around until it's here. Your life now revolves around this order, which you should be content to know nothing about.
Wait...there is more to life?
Sponsored