Photos of Cybertruck at 2022 Shareholder Meeting (Cyber Roundup)

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I want 2 tone .. black and white

I want it

Now
Sponsored

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Make that black and white with a brown stripe down the middle for Cybergus and we're all happy. :ROFLMAO:

In Australia you can't sit on black seats, even if the air conditioning could handle it, the sides of the seat exposed to the sun will still sting you even with the A/C on.

For best thermal performance, all cars should be white inside and out. Warmest in winter, coolest in summer, longest range and the most environmently friendly energy consumption colour.

Deleted member 12457

I agree. This isn't the final version so why is everyone getting excited? It doesn't have the required outside mirrors or windshield wipers. It also has the visible handles, which I thought were going away. I don't think the license plate stays with a specific vehicle since it's a manufacturer's plate, so we can't necessarily say it's the original prototype by comparing license plates.

Gaston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
We finally get someone in person to do some measurements.. and you only get 1 measurement!! 🤦‍♂️

You were supposed to measure the bed length, the wheel size, the width.. and whatever else anyone on here has been begging for over the last 2-3 years!! ;)

BTW, white interior in a work truck would be pretty grotty after minimal usage.

18.7 feet is 1.4' longer than my 07 ridgeline. Hopefully that 1.4' is all in the useable bed length which would make it exactly the advertised 6.5' vault length!
My 2009 Ram 1500 Crew Cab is 18.75 feet (with 5.5' bed). I was afraid CT was going to be longer than that. I already stick out of most parking spots in it, especially with a WD hitch attached.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I agree. This isn't the final version so why is everyone getting excited? It doesn't have the required outside mirrors or windshield wipers. It also has the visible handles, which I thought were going away. I don't think the license plate stays with a specific vehicle since it's a manufacturer's plate, so we can't necessarily say it's the original prototype by comparing license plates.
This is the one with the door handles, which as far as we know, there is only one of.

The license plate on the original is a digital ink beta from California which can change the display based upon DMV input. So it could change even without changing the physical plate!

-Crissa

jcster108

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Yup. The size/look/feel won't be "this" but something else. Which to be clear , isn't necessarily a bad thing. I just think people should understand this CT pictured in this thread isn't the CT we're getting on our driveway.

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
Yup. The size/look/feel won't be "this" but something else. Which to be clear , isn't necessarily a bad thing. I just think people should understand this CT pictured in this thread isn't the CT we're getting on our driveway.
gimme light bar or gimme death! uh.. or something like that.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I want the light bar.

But... I don't want it pointed down. I want the register lights up there, where they're easier to see. Where others can see the cab so they know to turn down their brights. To light up low overhanging branches and the forest and give shape to the vehicle when in that extreme darkness while you're maneuvering off the beaten path.

-Crissa

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We finally get someone in person to do some measurements.. and you only get 1 measurement!! 🤦‍♂️

You were supposed to measure the bed length, the wheel size, the width.. and whatever else anyone on here has been begging for over the last 2-3 years!! ;)

BTW, white interior in a work truck would be pretty grotty after minimal usage.

18.7 feet is 1.4' longer than my 07 ridgeline. Hopefully that 1.4' is all in the useable bed length which would make it exactly the advertised 6.5' vault length!
did you fit the tracker?

Deleted member 12457

I want the light bar.

But... I don't want it pointed down. I want the register lights up there, where they're easier to see. Where others can see the cab so they know to turn down their brights. To light up low overhanging branches and the forest and give shape to the vehicle when in that extreme darkness while you're maneuvering off the beaten path.

-Crissa
There are plenty of companies making lightbars. I bought my roof rack from Prinsu and they, plus CBI Off Road (I think they are partner companies), have all sorts of off-road accessories, including lighting.

https://prinsu.com/?s=lighting&post_type=product
https://cbioffroadfab.com

Deleted member 12457

I want the bar to be integrated and inside the windshield.

-Crissa
Please explain. Behind the windshield or the LED lamps sandwiched inside the physical windshield glass? Are you expecting the ability to adjust the light bar angle?

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I wondered about that. I have NFI, but what can smart lights do ?

Can the lightbar change intensity ?
Can it change its shape, in that only a part illuminates ?
Could the angle of light be set differently for the bottom photons compared to higher ones ?

so , if for example the top half was off... the remaining bottom would only show an angled down illumination. Conversely , the bottom 'rows' could be off, creating a fixed beam effect.

So.. if we could set different angles for each photon (or part of the lightbar) maybe we could configure the light to intensify or dim as we wish. Bit like the air flow control. But with light.

Did that make sense ?
Sponsored