Poll: How many ladies here are buying a CT for themselves?

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
My wife maintains that the Model Y is mine and the Cybertruck will be hers... I am trying to dislodge this idea from her brain, but she's quite convinced. I do have a second truck on pre-order just in case I can't bring her around.
@Ogre has been pretty quite for a while. Taking a break?
Sponsored

maaficook

First Name
Maafi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Reservation
Occupation
School Admin
Country flag
I am an older gal now (in my 60s, born in the 60s) and I have always loved bigger vehicles..I feel more safe. My mom gave me a Marquis station wagon when I went off to college...carried my stuff from dorms to apartments until I graduated and bought myself an old Studebaker Lark (loved that car). Missing the big-hauler feel, I later bought a 1998 Suburban....rolled solid for a decade in that huge, 44-gallon-tank vehicle. Then, I had a 2500 GMC Heavy Duty pick-up for a bit before it was stolen....now, I have been in a Toyota Highlander Hybrid since 2015, putting killer miles on it (but it won't die) to the tune of 257K+, patiently waiting for my CTw/CL to come home ( 112762XXX).

LonelyCTfan

First Name
George aka "Katrina Georgina Wonder"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None Yet CT Foundation Ordered
Occupation
Man of Many Hats
Country flag
I'm a Drag queen, so technically sometimes haha 🤣 and I'm waiting on my VIN .. impatiently..

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
The old guy squints at me, in full motorcycle gear, and declares with a stutter, "That's no woman, that's a man!" and the guy from the truck yells back, "You clearly don't know what a woman looks like!" as he pulls around the guy on the outside (no turn signal!)
What, you couldn't find any pink leathers?
Sponsored