Poll: How many preorders will turn into orders?

How many preorders will turn into orders?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cebrian94

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck RWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I really think with the delays and competition that it will be facing from other EV pickup trucks. It could be less than 50%. And mostly top heavy, day 1 preorders are most likely to be converted, but people like me that are into the range of 1 million preorders ahead of them, may have an easier time by buying the cybertruck 2nd hand for a normal market price instead of waiting a few years to have their "preorder" fulfilled.

Anybody else here into the one millionth club? I'm thinking I will be coming up by year 4 (2026?) Even if half reservations drop off rhe list.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I really think with the delays and competition that it will be facing from other EV pickup trucks. It could be less than 50%. And mostly top heavy, day 1 preorders are most likely to be converted, but people like me that are into the range of 1 million preorders ahead of them, may have an easier time by buying the cybertruck 2nd hand for a normal market price instead of waiting a few years to have their "preorder" fulfilled.

Anybody else here into the one millionth club? I'm thinking I will be coming up by year 4 (2026?) Even if half reservations drop off rhe list.
Maybe you are right but it may also be that the Cybertruck is so good that no one will want to sell theirs for some time. Keep the reservation.

cebrian94

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck RWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Of course I'm keeping the reservation, and if I do get used one before and I will decide about the reservation when it comesnup.
Sponsored