donnyb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model Y
Country flag
I just know they will hide behind this though....
1707153219216.png

In your order agreement, it doesn't say anything about powershare or a wall connector. I think it's shady as can be, but I just know this is the reason they don't write out the accessories. They can change whatever they want, whenever they want, and get away with it.
Too many people have screenshots of what was included. Would be hard for Tesla to deny it. I asked the question on X.com
Sponsored

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Too many people have screenshots of what was included. Would be hard for Tesla to deny it. I asked the question on X.com
My point is, the order agreement supersedes any screenshot. The thing they are agreeing to sell you for a price is not related to the screenshot. Only to the order agreement. It doesn't matter how many people saw what, if it's not in the order agreement, it may as well not exist.

I want to be wrong, believe me I do.

donnyb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model Y
Country flag
My point is, the order agreement supersedes any screenshot. The thing they are agreeing to sell you for a price is not related to the screenshot. Only to the order agreement. It doesn't matter how many people saw what, if it's not in the order agreement, it may as well not exist.

I want to be wrong, believe me I do.
The Foundation Series for $20k does not list the included items. The bet the other options listed will be paid options once the Foundation Series is complete. I understand what you're saying, but you can't bait and switch people and expect not to get into some legal hot water.
Sponsored