PowerShare Home Backup - Cost/Installation?

GConger

First Name
Mr. Tec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, MY
Country flag
I want to order the Cybertruck RW, really dig the powershare, is this feature included in all models? on the pic I took from Tesla site, says no addiontal cost if if home is equipped with powerwall and wall connector, I have both, so I'm all set? I see it as getting a truck with an extra powerwall for my house
Tesla Cybertruck PowerShare Home Backup - Cost/Installation? IMG_0127
Sponsored

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag

xhawk101

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3 pd, cybertruck on order
Occupation
physician
Country flag
I have my foundation series non-beast with a Tesla solar grass roof and no current power wall backup. I was thinking all along that the cyber truck would make an excellent battery and excited to have this option and I'm ready to use just the old fashioned extension cord method if need be for emergencies. However, this is awesome if it works without added cost. My roof was 62k so helps to make this practical.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
I have my foundation series non-beast with a Tesla solar grass roof and no current power wall backup. I was thinking all along that the cyber truck would make an excellent battery and excited to have this option and I'm ready to use just the old fashioned extension cord method if need be for emergencies. However, this is awesome if it works without added cost. My roof was 62k so helps to make this practical.
Sounds like you'll need a Tesla Gateway that controls the flow of electricity from your utility company/grid vs your Cybertruck.

https://service.tesla.com/docs/Publ...UID-D71DFD63-1414-4915-B7A5-7E48703100DE.html

Tesla Cybertruck PowerShare Home Backup - Cost/Installation? JWWbhAz
Sponsored