IT
Country flag

TXCYBRTK

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Model 3, CYBTRK (Foundation series)
Country flag
Yep! That’s great, and is in fact the way that I powered my home as my PowerShare install ironically is in a couple weeks. However, there are drawbacks to this configuration. It’s not auto switching, it handles less amps and power, and requires toggling in the truck with a limit of 12 hours before timing out. Totally sufficient. I loved using it, but I will be happy to use my gateway configuration (but I didn’t “pay” for it since I bought the beast).
Just had my PowerShare system installed. I am also in Houston. During the install I plugged the truck into the house through the electrical panel to power the house because Entergy took forever to come back out and turn my power back on. Now that the install is complete, I actually am not sure how to test it to see if it actually works. Anyone know how to test it? When we turned the gateway breakeR off It didn’t start drawing power from the truck. I am going to try to test it this weekend. Paid way too much for this thing not to work.

OP
OP

msl0727

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Model LR RWD FSD, '23 Cybertruck Tri-Motor FSD
Country flag
Just had my PowerShare system installed. I am also in Houston. During the install I plugged the truck into the house through the electrical panel to power the house because Entergy took forever to come back out and turn my power back on. Now that the install is complete, I actually am not sure how to test it to see if it actually works. Anyone know how to test it? When we turned the gateway breakeR off It didn’t start drawing power from the truck. I am going to try to test it this weekend. Paid way too much for this thing not to work.
Who did your install? There’s different ways to configure it. Can you share photos of the install?
Sponsored