Really sad news, got a VIN, paid in full 2 weeks ago, truck in route. Today you no longer have a VIN or a truck!!!!

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Keep it going or add more but don't sell for 5-10 years if you can. Not financial advise.
yea im not selling tesla till i retire, i got like 30 years till that happens. they will be huge once they start counting other business lines in their financials and stuff. im super long term. wsh i had gotten enough to meet the 500 share requirement back 8 years or so ago

Fcon1313

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag
Talked with 3 advisors through the process all said it was in route and should have gotten to Salem OR last Sunday. Today's advisor said they pulled my VIN and now I back to square one. Paid in full, no VIN, cancelled a vacation flight to pick up my truck this week.
This is my 5 Tesla and i am a long time share holder which I did not play that card.
Needless to say i am extremely heat broken by this event. And if I cancel my order they will refund me 100k plus in 6-8 weeks.
Talk about taking a dump on a long time customer.
Sorry to hear that; such a bummer.

In the future, never pay upfront. Just take a cashiers check into the dealership at pickup..
I’m sorry this is happening to you.

I picked my CT up last month and didn’t pay the down payment via the app out of fear they may delay actual delivery—-although I did get me truck (and used an official Cashiers Check from Chase Bank), the Finance Department keeps sending me alerts and threats of repossession because the “down payment was never received.” I have my paperwork and receipt they got the check at delivery.

i love the truck, but the disorganization, talking to 12 different people (who don’t seem to communicate with each other) and bullying from the Finance Dept has turned me off big time. Especially when they tell you tom call back and have to hold for an hour.

iceberg5xx

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
They can't recognize the revenue unless they hand over the vehicle, so from a financial perspective, they have your cash but not the revenue they need until you take the vehicle.

OP
OP
jditom

jditom

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYP 2023 LRMY CT second VIN in route
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
They can't recognize the revenue unless they hand over the vehicle, so from a financial perspective, they have your cash but not the revenue they need until you take the vehicle.
Correct and since my new VIN is in route maybe the I will get it before March 31 so they can count it as a first qt delivery???